Hello to All..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triticus Filia

As introductions go, I usually have an innate and uncanny way of either offending people or making an *** out of myself, so I'll keep this short and simple! I am a Christian not blessed with accurate spelling or proper punctuation. I study various aspects of Spirituality, and I conclude the Bible as the Authoritive Word of God, and do my best to adhere to the Teachings and Priciples thereof. I do not walk on water, but am very capable of swimming in such. I guess I would be described as one of those liberal-hated, anti-everthing, backwood dark-aged Bible-totin' neocons - and if the situation calls for it, 'an out-dated prude' as well. In reality, I simply want to serve Jesus and produce Spiritual Fruit acceptable to Him; not just another religious nut whacked out on my own self-righteous gig.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As introductions go, I usually have an innate and uncanny way of either offending people or making an *** out of myself, so I'll keep this short and simple! I am a Christian not blessed with accurate spelling or proper punctuation. I study various aspects of Spirituality, and I conclude the Bible as the Authoritive Word of God, and do my best to adhere to the Teachings and Priciples thereof. I do not walk on water, but am very capable of swimming in such. I guess I would be described as one of those liberal-hated, anti-everthing, backwood dark-aged Bible-totin' neocons - and if the situation calls for it, 'an out-dated prude' as well. In reality, I simply want to serve Jesus and produce Spiritual Fruit acceptable to Him; not just another religious nut whacked out on my own self-righteous gig.
Welcome to da "big show".

Please don't use any foul language and you will fit in just fine here.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Those born of the Spirit realize things that cannot even enter most minds. I claim your motivation of such questions suspect and believe the intent of such to be of more ill founded than of legitimate means to edification.

We have others here who God talks to

Maybe you all should get together and compare notes

Status
Not open for further replies.