Hello, TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdalin

I'm a life-long atheist and a long-time forum participant looking for some new places to hang out. At present, I'm checking out Theology Online to see if it would be a good fit for me.

GuySmiley

I'm a life-long atheist and a long-time forum participant looking for some new places to hang out. At present, I'm checking out Theology Online to see if it would be a good fit for me.
Welcome! Good intro by the way, no attitude. We've had some doozy's lately.

assuranceagent

Welcome :wave2:

You're likely to find a number of conflicting view points and...lively...presentations of them, but that's what makes it fun. As another atheist has said,

"I've been to forums full of atheists and the conversation goes something like this:

'There's no God'

'Yeah. I know.'

'Cool.'

'Cool.'"

As long as you brought your thick skin suit and a little edge, you'll be just fine. Brains help too, but they certainly aren't a requirement as you shall soon see. :thumb:

novice

Who is the stooge now?
What forum did you get banned from ?

rdalin

Welcome :wave2:

Thanks

You're likely to find a number of conflicting view points and...lively...presentations of them, but that's what makes it fun. As another atheist has said,

"I've been to forums full of atheists and the conversation goes something like this:

'There's no God'

'Yeah. I know.'

'Cool.'

'Cool.'"

As long as you brought your thick skin suit and a little edge, you'll be just fine. Brains help too, but they certainly aren't a requirement as you shall soon see. :thumb:

My skin is quite thick after more than seven years of discussions, arguments, attacks and ripostes. I try to be polite even when disagreeing with someone, although that isn't always possible. (I would have a problem with someone like the newbie who recently started off by saying that he thinks atheists are liars when we say we don't believe in a god.)

Brains? That will become apparent, I hope.

Aimiel

Looks like a pretty good fit... turn around... yup, TOL looks good on you. I'd buy a subscription if I were you. :thumb:

novice

Who is the stooge now?
That remains to be seen.

How would you have preferred me to reply?
Oh I don't know.... I suppose you could have chuckled :chuckle: at my little joke instead of taking it seriously. :idunno:

We have now officially talked about this way too much. :noid:

:deadhorse:

rdalin

Oh I don't know.... I suppose you could have chuckled :chuckle: at my little joke instead of taking it seriously. :idunno:

We have now officially talked about this way too much. :noid:

:deadhorse:

I apologize. I'm not yet familiar with the people here, so I didn't realize you were joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.