help

PhilipJames

lol ok im a newbie... have had a few send me welcome messages and am looking for a way to respond and thank them... but can't figure out how to respond..... :idunno:

any help would be appreciated!

Peace!
PJ

glorydaz

lol ok im a newbie... have had a few send me welcome messages and am looking for a way to respond and thank them... but can't figure out how to respond..... :idunno:

any help would be appreciated!

Peace!
PJ

I may be wrong, but it seems like I couldn't do certain things until I'd been here a week or something. I know we have people who can give you some facts, but I didn't want you to think you'd be left stranded. ;)

PhilipJames

I may be wrong, but it seems like I couldn't do certain things until I'd been here a week or something. I know we have people who can give you some facts, but I didn't want you to think you'd be left stranded. ;)

Hi glorydaz,

Thanks for the info... that make me feel a little less IT challenged...

(my kid asked me today if I actually had to use TABLES with cos and sin values in high school lol)

Peace!
PJ

glorydaz

Hi glorydaz,

Thanks for the info... that make me feel a little less IT challenged...

(my kid asked me today if I actually had to use TABLES with cos and sin values in high school lol)

Peace!
PJ

My granddaughter made fun of me because I didn't really get the concept of a speaker phone. I kept holding the phone next to my mouth to speak. I figure it gives them some laughs, so I'm always happy to oblige. ;)