Howdy from Dallas

Bob Carabbio

I'm a Boston Yankee, now living in South Dallas (Glenn Hts.) TX
I'm 78 and was Born again back in '63 as a result of Southern Baptist outreach. I've been a member of the Assemblies of God denomination since '64, and was "Baptized in the Holy SPirit (to use AG Vernacular) in '73. Theologically, I describe myself as a "Free range Full Gospel Charismatic, NON Systematic, slightly Calvinist leaning, Eclectric". I'm married, and just celebrated 55 years. 4 kids (one adopted) 10 grand kids, and two Great Grand kids. Hobbies include Antique cars, and Bluegrass music ("bcarabbio" in YouTube for the videos). STill working full time as a Chief Engineer for a metal forming company.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm 78 and was Born again back in '63 as a result of Southern Baptist outreach. I've been a member of the Assemblies of God denomination since '64, and was "Baptized in the Holy SPirit (to use AG Vernacular) in '73. Theologically, I describe myself as a "Free range Full Gospel Charismatic, NON Systematic, slightly Calvinist leaning, Eclectric". I'm married, and just celebrated 55 years. 4 kids (one adopted) 10 grand kids, and two Great Grand kids. Hobbies include Antique cars, and Bluegrass music ("bcarabbio" in YouTube for the videos). STill working full time as a Chief Engineer for a metal forming company.

Welcome to TOL. :)

Welcome. I'm a Mechanical Engineer who's worn a lot of hats in my career. I'm retired now from an aerospace company. I've loved every job I had except the last half of my last one. My wife and I have been happily married for 40 years. I briefly leaned to the Calvinistic approach to Bible understanding but I am more traditional now. My focus for some time has been origins, from a scientific and bible perspective. I am an Old Earth Creationist.