https://thenewamerican.com/deception-surrounds-covid-vaccines-more-dr-fleming/

Gary K

Banned
Dr. RICHARD FLEMING who was convicted of health care fraud and mail fraud?
No thanks.
Oh, nice. Nice slander.

Richard Fleming is entitled to use the Dr. in his name because he has a Phd in particle physics. He is not an MD. He is a researcher and scientist and has been for decades. He released his first paper in 1994, sixteen years before whoever it was that was convicted of medicare fraud.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
This one graduated from the university of Iowa without a physician's degree ?. I think he may have been naively dealing with medicines, but he has his master's degree in whatever, and evidently knows more biology than Fauci.

Last edited:

Carolina

BANNED
Banned
Oh, nice. Nice slander.

Richard Fleming is entitled to use the Dr. in his name because he has a Phd in particle physics. He is not an MD. He is a researcher and scientist and has been for decades. He released his first paper in 1994, sixteen years before whoever it was that was convicted of medicare fraud.

Not “slander” at all.
He’s a well known crook and quack. His story is all over the internet.
Good Lord....some of you people are pathetically gullible.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Not “slander” at all.
It seems he has a patent on a test method, degrees in nuclear medicine, biology and physics. He isn't a physician.
His credentials:

PhD in Particle Physics​

Cardiologist, Nuclear Cardiologist​

Certified in Positron Emission Tomography (PET)​

Juris Prudence Doctor of Law​

Arthur Brain

Not “slander” at all.
Yep, it's kinda jaw dropping at times...

chair

sixteen years before whoever it was that was convicted of medicare fraud.
It's the same guy. Look at the photos.

Anyhow- we'll know soon enough if the vaccine works. In fact- we already know. It works. So stop spreading disinformation.

Arthur Brain

Oh, nice. Nice slander.

It would actually be libel as oppose to slander but considering that Carolina was right on the money, it's kinda moot.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
It's the same guy. Look at the photos.

Anyhow- we'll know soon enough if the vaccine works. In fact- we already know. It works. So stop spreading disinformation.

Vaccines only work while you have the disease. They are used to find better cures.
It would actually be libel as oppose to slander but considering that Carolina was right on the money, it's kinda moot.
No, it wouldn't because libel is written slander. Slander is more broad and all encompassing.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Furthermore, his method threatens to reduce profits from nuclear medicine by half. His trial may have been political, and he only plea bargained for the sake of his children.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
What are you trying to say?
Vaccines prevent you from getting sick. They are not "used to find better cures".
Let me state this clearly. Most vaccines have dangerous dormant germs in them. They can easily cause disease; and they have no proven efficacy The small pox vaccine gives people measles; the latest flu vaccine gives people SARS. Instead of dangerous germs in antibiotic form, you can get in injection form. The latest vaccines are a bunch of nucleic acid shot in the arm. I would prefer the innovative cure that is your thread to a vaccine, if they are unrelated.

chair

Let me state this clearly. Most vaccines have dangerous dormant germs in them. They can easily cause disease; and they have no proven efficacy The small pox vaccine gives people measles; the latest flu vaccine gives people SARS. Instead of dangerous germs in antibiotic form, you can get in injection form. The latest vaccines are a bunch of nucleic acid shot in the arm. I would prefer the innovative cure that is your thread to a vaccine, if they are unrelated.
I read your post several times, trying to find one accurate fact. I could not find a single one.
Where in the world do you get your information from?
There are no 'dangerous dormant germs' in vaccines- some vaccines have safe weakened viruses in them.
They do not easily cause disease- they prevent disease.
Small pox vaccine gives people measles? say what? where did you fish that up from?

Please read some real facts