I wanted a thread about me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
....so I created one. All the cool kids are doing it.

:roses:

This back alley looks dangerous though. :noid: I heard that there is a fuzzy tiger in here that prowls around seeking whom he may devour. Or, wait, maybe I'm confusing that with something else. :liberals:

Anyway, now that this thread is created I can just sit back and wait for all the attention to come pouring in. :cloud9:

The Berean

Stuff kmoney likes.

1. :cow:
2. Serena Williams
3. :cheers:
4. Jive Music
5. The K.C. Chiefs
6. :sibbie:
7. The Chat Box :blabla:
8. Federererererer
9. Jive talk
10. Video games
11. Asian Girls
12. Two browser tabs opened: TOL and FB
13. Not having strong opinions
14. :idunno:
15. Soup
16. Knee high socks
17. Watching Brett Farve lose
18. Sprouts
19. Being TOL's non-MAD MAD expert
20. Sock puppets

bybee

Well!

Well!

This back alley looks dangerous though. :noid: I heard that there is a fuzzy tiger in here that prowls around seeking whom he may devour. Or, wait, maybe I'm confusing that with something else. :liberals:

Anyway, now that this thread is created I can just sit back and wait for all the attention to come pouring in. :cloud9:

Clap! Clap! Clap! Here is a standing ovation to an outstanding person. :king:
bybee

Lovejoy

Finally, a thread about something I can really support: self indulgence! Self indulgence and :spam:.
To sum up, self indulgence, :spam: , and kmoney. All the good things in life. :)

Thunder's Muse

It's about time you got your own thread. I was just thinking yesterday, TOL is great but it really needs a thread about kmo...and here it is! :D

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It's about time you got your own thread. I was just thinking yesterday, TOL is great but it really needs a thread about kmo...and here it is! :D

Did you get in my dreams and perform an inception on my mind to start a thread about myself?!?! :shocked:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Well, I'm a very strange person and I do very strange things...so it's entirely possible that I did that...what you said....

:chuckle: You may not know what I was referring to since you're an Aussie. There is a new movie out - Inception - and it's about going into people's dreams.

Lovejoy

I am now considering starting another thread debating the worth of this thread. That would give you two threads!

Thunder's Muse

:chuckle: You may not know what I was referring to since you're an Aussie. There is a new movie out - Inception - and it's about going into people's dreams.

Ah, they've just started advertising that one.

I wanna see Salt.

I am now considering starting another thread debating the worth of this thread. That would give you two threads!

Great idea! :D

Then, we could all put stuff in our signatures about kmo and his threads and then start some threads on the signatures...that's gotta be 2 threads right there. :plain:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
....so I created one. All the cool kids are doing it. roses:This back alley looks dangerous though. :noid: I heard that there is a fuzzy tiger in here that prowls around seeking whom he may devour. Or, wait, maybe I'm confusing that with something else. :liberalsAnyway, now that this thread is created I can just sit back and wait for all the attention to come pouring in. :cloud9
Who are you? :idunno:

OMEGA

:DK:=========================:DK:

I am glad that I am not Self Indulgent like other men.

So, now, let's talk about how smart I are .

Me and Fuzzy Bunny are the cutest and smartest guys here .

And oh so humble too.

Let me tell you bought the bees in the trees

and the sky up above and a thing called love.

Did I mention Town Heretic yet - he's okely dokely.

:DK:==========================:DK:

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Kmo is someone I'd love to go for a cup of coffee with. And not just because of how funny it'd be when, fifteen minutes later, the management came to ask us to politely hold it down, if you please, and stop disruptin' the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.