I'd give a nice greeting but since I'm Ugly....

Just kidding :) I live in Alaska, retired, a long way from a theologian but fairly well read in history and the creation/evolution debate. I agree with Bob Enyart the vast majority of the time and may be even more opinionated.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just kidding :) I live in Alaska, retired, a long way from a theologian but fairly well read in history and the creation/evolution debate. I agree with Bob Enyart the vast majority of the time and may be even more opinionated.

Welcome to the community. We need more folks like you.

Posted from the TOL App!

jeremysdemo

I think Jesus was ugly...well maybe not hideous, but no George Clooney.

it just makes sense that God would want people to look at the heart and not the body when listening to His message....

people hung up on looks for some kinda indication of greatness aren't ready for God anyway....IMHO.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
20120829133745_full_metal_jacket_you_are_so_ugly.jpg

jeremysdemo "I think Jesus was ugly...it just makes sense that God would want people to look at the heart and not the body when listening to His message"

Wow, thank you jeremysdome, you've made me realize that I actually have something over on Jesus. I'm not just ugly, I'm fell from the top of the tree of life all the way to the bottom, bat ugly.

And whoever asked that I wear a bag over my head when I post; Please don't give the State of Alaska any more ideas. It's already illegal here for me to go outside without a bag---makes it very awkward when going into a quick stop at 2 in the morning.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL. Agree with Bob Enyart much of the time? I think you found just right place.

john w

Hall of Fame

Do you dig "moose burgers?" Do you dig the Kilchers?

john w

Hall of Fame
I reckon Imafixinta start a thread, asserting that I'm new to TOL. I'm needin' them "welcome to TOL" welcomes, seein's that I just bowled only a 215, and I need something, to prop up my faltering lack self confidence.