ISIS plans public beheading in Sydney

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Oh man, ISIS just made a Huge Mistake!!!

Have you ever seen the Chief of the Australian Army?

Here is a Video of him talking to his Own Troops about Sexual Harassment I Believe.

Chief of Australian Army

What my Point is, is that If he Gets that Angry at his Own Army, Just imagine how angry he is At ISIS Right Now, then Just Imagine what he's going to do to ISIS!!!

=M=

Thunder's Muse

Oh man, ISIS just made a Huge Mistake!!!

Have you ever seen the Chief of the Australian Army?

Here is a Video of him talking to his Own Troops about Sexual Harassment I Believe.

Chief of Australian Army

What my Point is, is that If he Gets that Angry at his Own Army, Just imagine how angry he is At ISIS Right Now, then Just Imagine what he's going to do to ISIS!!!

=M=

We breed 'em tough over here :)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Thunder's Muse,

Aha, so you are living in Australia, I see? Were you born there? Feel free to ignore any questions of mine that you don't want to answer. How are you doing?? Isn't this World becoming a extremely awful place to live. Surely TM, you can see that soon Jesus will return?? I like your guitar and angel wings avatar. Very cool!! I'm glad things worked out in your country. ISIS is going to fall hard like a giant. God will clean up the floor with them. God be with you. I can see that He is!!

Praise The Lord,

Michael

Thunder's Muse

Dear Thunder's Muse,

Aha, so you are living in Australia, I see? Were you born there?

Yes, I was born in Australia infact, my family can be traced back to the first Free Settlers in South Australia :)

How are you doing??

I'm doing ok..how are you?

Isn't this World becoming a extremely awful place to live. Surely TM, you can see that soon Jesus will return?? I'm glad things worked out in your country. ISIS is going to fall hard like a giant. God will clean up the floor with them.

Yes, it will end in a big way.

God be with you. I can see that He is!!

And with you :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then there is the infamous photo of the boy who looks to be 7 or 8 holding a decapitated head courtesy of islam. In Austraila. The head is nearly as big as his torso as he holds it up by the hair.

Dad must surely be proud to take that picture showing the true colors of islam.

Thunder's Muse

Then there is the infamous photo of the boy who looks to be 7 or 8 holding a decapitated head courtesy of islam. In Austraila. The head is nearly as big as his torso as he holds it up by the hair.

Dad must surely be proud to take that picture showing the true colors of islam.

They were Australian boys but the photo was taken in Syria. Their father 'left' the wife and took the 2 boys with him. She was later arrested attempting to catch a flight to Syria to take her husband money she had collected.

But you are right...it's just sick and I am horrified that this is very real for us all.

99lamb

In Australia is there any discussion concerning the limitation of Muslim immigration?
This article makes it sound like it is politically incorrect to discuss this subject:

"Former immigration minister Kevin Andrews says Australia should have a serious discussion about the growth of its Muslim population.

"To have a concentration of one ethnic or one particular group that remains in an enclave for a long period of time is not good," the federal MP told Macquarie Radio. "

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2009/10/29/growth-muslim-population-problem-mp

Thunder's Muse

In Australia is there any discussion concerning the limitation of Muslim immigration?
This article makes it sound like it is politically incorrect to discuss this subject:

"Former immigration minister Kevin Andrews says Australia should have a serious discussion about the growth of its Muslim population.

"To have a concentration of one ethnic or one particular group that remains in an enclave for a long period of time is not good," the federal MP told Macquarie Radio. "

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2009/10/29/growth-muslim-population-problem-mp

That's interesting, I've not seen that before.

Australia is proudly multicultural but it does mean that the Govt. will refrain from speaking publicly about certain 'groups' for fears of offending and isolating potential voters.