JESUS CAME TO SAVE ISRAEL

DougE

Matthew 1:21 KJV - And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Jesus came to save his people, Israel, from their sins, not the Gentiles, not the whole world.

The whole world and the Gentiles were only to be saved through Israel:

Isaiah 49:6 KJV - And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Jesus said he shed his blood for many not all:

Matthew 26:28 KJV - For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Hebrews states he shed his blood for the sins of Israel:

Hebrews 9:15 KJV - And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Paul revealed all were justified by the cross:

Colossians 1:20 KJV - And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Romans 3:22 KJV - Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 3:30 KJV - Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Paul manifested the full meaning of Isaiah 49:6 for the Gentiles in the gospel of the grace of God in this dispensation:

Acts 13:47 KJV - For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

Last edited: