• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Key assumptions about Earth and Radiometric Dating by Scientists are wrong.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
The one thing that no-one seems able to understand is that all radioactive material on and in Earth was created during The Flood 4,350 years ago by massive z-pinching as GOD shattered Earth's crust to release the superhot water inside to make the geysers of the deeps.
Ukranian scientists can create new elements by focussing and z-pinching. Some of the elements have very short half-lives and some very long.
If GOD made a 'very good' Earth for humans to live eternally there could not have been any harmful radioactive materials to worry about.
The so-called natural reactor in Gabon? was just a place where a massive z-pinch occurred during the flood 4,350 years ago - not millions and billions as you BigBangers like to believe.
Now which of you Bigbang evolutionists is able to understand how Earth was originally free of radioactive matter?
This is such a fundamental fact that it is totally above your level of understanding to even consider.
As my IQ seems much higher than most postees I feel it incumbent upon myself to try educate people so thos ewho haven't a clue about flood dynamics and z-pinching please ask with great humility and I will answer.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
As my IQ seems much higher than most postees I feel it incumbent upon myself to try educate people so thos ewho haven't a clue about flood dynamics and z-pinching please ask with great humility and I will answer.

I'm looking forward to your breakthrough scientific discoveries that will revolutionize science and improve all of our lives. Your Nobel Prize awaits you, sir!

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
I'm looking forward to your breakthrough scientific discoveries that will revolutionize science and improve all of our lives. Your Nobel Prize awaits you, sir!

I'm actually a Miss. Just proves how low your IQ is?
I've posted my Worms beats Radiocarbon Thesis - see if you can understand it. I writ it for an IQ of about 100 - average like yours.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I'm actually a Miss. Just proves how low your IQ is?
I've posted my Worms beats Radiocarbon Thesis - see if you can understand it. I writ it for an IQ of about 100 - average like yours.

:D Such tremendous arrogance on your part! It is so comical. How was I supposed to know your gender, and how would that relate in any way to my IQ? Has your high IQ gifted you with supernatural powers? Anyhow, my IQ is well above average, thank you.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The one thing that no-one seems able to understand is that all radioactive material on and in Earth was created during The Flood 4,350 years ago by massive z-pinching as GOD shattered Earth's crust to release the superhot water inside to make the geysers of the deeps.
Ukranian scientists can create new elements by focussing and z-pinching. Some of the elements have very short half-lives and some very long.
If GOD made a 'very good' Earth for humans to live eternally there could not have been any harmful radioactive materials to worry about.
The so-called natural reactor in Gabon? was just a place where a massive z-pinch occurred during the flood 4,350 years ago - not millions and billions as you BigBangers like to believe.
Now which of you Bigbang evolutionists is able to understand how Earth was originally free of radioactive matter?
This is such a fundamental fact that it is totally above your level of understanding to even consider.

zpinch? Please explain how that works

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
:D Such tremendous arrogance on your part! It is so comical. How was I supposed to know your gender, and how would that relate in any way to my IQ? Has your high IQ gifted you with supernatural powers? Anyhow, my IQ is well above average, thank you.

Well above average means about 100? But you think you are evolved from monkeys?
Being a Christian gifted me with super knowledge. Think about that.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Are you really not familiar with this? Is your Googler not working: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z-pinch

And this but the Ukranian scientists have figured out how to achieve it wit less energy. However as GOD started The Flood by shattering Earth's granite-quartz shell (like an eggshell) the available forces were vastly more than any laboratory could achieve.
Just yesterday afternoon I was walking my local beach picking up 'spider-stone' pieces of granite shattered in multiple directions with the cracks filled with quartz that was liquified during The Flood.
I have to be out all day but I'll try post some pix of these later so the evolved monkeys might be educated.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Much higher.

Lots of people with IQs much higher than yours accept the scientific evidence supporting the theory of evolution, so there you go.

Higher IQ accept they evolved from monkeys? I think you need to go back to watching your Planet of Apes videos.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned

LOL> Hydroplates is for dummies!
Oh my goodness. You kids are so sad.
So you have never heard of Newtons Fizziks?
It's kinda push an imaginary hydroplate and it pushes back. Or more succintly: the square of the force acting on the hypoteneuse is equal to the sum of the squares of forces acting on the other two sides. So if one hydroplate wanted to mate with another hydroplate it would not be able to either mount or slide under the other amorous plate because its libido cannot over come the Newtonian Fizziks.
But just answer me this: what size is one of these amorous plates in square miles and how deeply is it above whatever layer you think it can slip'n'slide about on?

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Nothing to see here.

One silly example from the video:

His anti-God assumptions begin to show.

The layers and the water in between were CREATED THAT WAY. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Silly Satanic User Name is ignorant of the Russian and German deep drillings that found red hot water running through the totally fractured granit-quartz rocks 5-7 miles down.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The layers and the water in between were CREATED THAT WAY. Sorry to burst your bubble.

This is the problem with the "hydroplate theory" in particular and "creation science" in general: It must necessarily appeal to the miraculous. Science is only about what is natural, while creationism is about the supernatural.

I believe in God and in miracles, but I have no scientific basis for these beliefs because science cannot address supernatural topics. We can't put God under a microscope, nor can we see heaven through a telescope.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
I take it you are not a believer in the hydroplate theory then?

Hydroplates is actually close to the real truth than the silly tectonic plates climbing over each other over millions of years fairy tale.
Tectonics cannot clim due to the ?????????????? weight of a plate and the ?????????????????? force needed to make plate A climb over plate B. The idiot who first dereamed up the tectonic plates idea has no idea that a cubic yard of soil or rock weighs one ton so a cubic mile weighs ??????????????? actually 5.4 billion tons and probably more if soaking wet.
So a tectonic plate say that Indian one of 4.6 million square miles and about 62 miles thick so to multiply 4600000 x 62 x 5400000000 = ?????????????????? My calculator won't go that high!
But try this answer: one thousand, five hundred billion trillion tons? 1,521,045,504,000,000,000,000.
That is a lot of weight to make move let alone have it climb on another plate.
The tectonic platers fudge (as usual!) by claiming Indian plate is only half as thick as Asian plate!

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Hydroplates claims Earth's crust is plates but in fact it is like an eggshell.
GOD shattered it at teh strat of The Flood to let the water inside blast out like superhot geysers.
After 150 days the geysers stopped and massive voids were left under the crust.
The flood waters drained back into these voids and lots evaporated to give the dark clouds to show the new rainbows.
The clouds fell as snow and ice to start the post-flood Ice Age.
Eventually the ice and snow built so thick that Earth toppled over to give the odd magnetic poles.
As it toppled great tsunamis ran over the lands to rip up and bury the woolly mammoths in thick muck where they froze for 4000 years until in the last 200 years they have been thawing and Siberians search for them for the ivory!

Right Divider

Body part
This is the problem with the "hydroplate theory" in particular and "creation science" in general: It must necessarily appeal to the miraculous. Science is only about what is natural, while creationism is about the supernatural.
ALL theories of origin have that SAME problem. The atheist version of the creation of all things is no exception.

Creationism has the SAME evidence and anyone else. There is absolutely nothing wrong with creation science.

I believe in God and in miracles, but I have no scientific basis for these beliefs because science cannot address supernatural topics.
Only if you try to define "science" as material science. Atheists try to "stack the deck" in this regard.

We can't put God under a microscope, nor can we see heaven through a telescope.
So what?

How does an atheist put his/her anti-God origin science under a microscope?