Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TheologyOnline.com has added an incredible new feature for subscribers; Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™. With Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™ you get to see near live images of what is happening at TOL headquarters. If TOL is going to ban someone or un-ban someone TOL subscribers will know it first via Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™.

Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes at TOL? Well wonder no more with Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™. You may even see your name or likeness on Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™.

Subscribing is merely pennies per week! Subscribe today and start watching Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™!!!

Subscribe today!

Benefits of a TOL subscription.

If you are already a TOL subscriber...
Knight Cam™
Turbovision™

Sample images attached below...

Last edited by a moderator:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think I've laughed, cracked up, gasped, choked, spewed coke on my computer screen, etc., more in the short time the "cams" have been up than all other times in the last year, combined.

This is killing me! I'm starting to wonder if there should be a warning with this.

"Could be hazardous to your health."

:dead:

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Metalking said:
I wonder if it is worth it if you only have slow dial-up ?
What you must ask yourself is... how could it possibly NOT be worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:

elohiym

Even without the cams, this place is worth subscribing to. Where else can you mock Bill Clinton, debate theology, buy a goat, and then interact with that goat, all in the same place?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
elohiym said:
Even without the cams, this place is worth subscribing to. Where else can you mock Bill Clinton, debate theology, buy a goat, and then interact with that goat, all in the same place?
:chuckle: :noid:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Metalking said:
I wonder if it is worth it if you only have slow dial-up ?
The pictures we're uploading are around 12KB each, so they'd take as long to download as a typical avatar or two.

exminister

TheologyOnline.com has added an incredible new feature for subscribers; Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™. With Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™ you get to see near live images of what is happening at TOL headquarters. If TOL is going to ban someone or un-ban someone TOL subscribers will know it first via Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™.

Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes at TOL? Well wonder no more with Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™. You may even see your name or likeness on Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™.

Subscribing is merely pennies per week! Subscribe today and start watching Knight Cam™ and Turbovision™!!!

Subscribe today!

Benefits of a TOL subscription.

If you are already a TOL subscriber...
Knight Cam™
Turbovision™

Sample images attached below...

Subscribe today link broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.