Leftists: Pure Hate and Evil

I don't know what to say about this.
I will let the tweets speak for themselves:

FExQ1ZuWUAYX4Oy

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If you care to you could make up a fake account as I'm sure those are and post something similar.

I'm a program director at St Lukes and the head of the admissions committee for the medical school. When we have an applicant who identifies as a progressive woke leftist, we always admit them. Then we euthanize them and use their cadavers for gross anatomy.

They're trolls. I've worked in the healthcare sector for decades and nobody would do that and put their licensure at risk. Further nobody would be stupid enough to post something like that on social media and put their licensure at risk.
They're trolls.

Okay. Lets go with, you are correct. STILL, the hate and evil from someone posting that is still just as bad.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Okay. Lets go with, you are correct. STILL, the hate and evil from someone posting that is still just as bad.
They hate the right. They hate Trump and Trump supporters. They hate any mention of abortion from the right. Abortion is their sacred cow. A couple of years ago I participated off and on for about 6 months on a hardcore fourth wave feminism group on Facebook, hoping to find some population of feminists there that were rational. I didn't. They were certifiably insane.

From my experience there I believe that if Trump had come out in support of "a woman's right to choose", they would have loved him.

Arthur Brain

Well, there's extremists on the left of the political aisle and hardly any better than the far right in terms of fanaticism and warped "thinking" but it hardly equates to anyone being 'liberal' or 'left' on the political spectrum overall as being guilty of the hyperbole in this. The lack of critical thinking and ability to differentiate between extremes seems all too prevalent with those on the fringes unfortunately. Either that or it's a deliberately dishonest "tactic" to besmirch anyone who happens to be of a different political opinion and that's no better.

Well, there's extremists on the left of the political aisle and hardly any better than the far right in terms of fanaticism and warped "thinking" but it hardly equates to anyone being 'liberal' or 'left' on the political spectrum overall as being guilty of the hyperbole in this. The lack of critical thinking and ability to differentiate between extremes seems all too prevalent with those on the fringes unfortunately. Either that or it's a deliberately dishonest "tactic" to besmirch anyone who happens to be of a different political opinion and that's no better.

!00% lie.

Ladies and gentlemen, the same mind that would embrace Nazism would embrace Marxism, and Democrats are Marxists.

Democrats embrace Marxism.
Republicans reject Fascism AND Marxism

Well, there's extremists on the left of the political aisle and hardly any better than the far right

As I said, this quote is a LIE

Arthur Brain

Ladies and gentlemen, the same mind that would embrace Nazism would embrace Marxism, and Democrats are Marxists.

Democrats embrace Marxism.
Republicans reject Fascism AND Marxism

As I said, this quote is a LIE
Well, your post certainly is and no excuse for it either. I would embrace Nazism as much as I would a cactus which is to say not at all. Having been a visitor to the Auschwitz museum - which remains and doubtless will remain the most sobering experience of my life - I despise everything about the regime and the indescribable atrocities perpetuated under it. I've no time for Marxism either and frankly, you're embarrassing yourself.