Let's us no forget for Jesus Christ our Lord.

k0de

"But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ (1Peter 3:15-16)

This is so difficult for me to keep. Always forgetting and then remembering after offending some else. Then my concious reminds me what would Jesus have done.

How about anyone else. Does this happen to you?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Aimiel

Any time we speak about The Lord, Whom we love, there will be opposition. Using the sword of The Spirit is contentious. He came to set us against one another. Iron sharpens iron. Faithful are the wounds of a friend. No one with experience ever said that being Christian was easy. We're beset on all sides. The Psalmist said, "For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me." We join in His suffering by taking a stand for faith. We are ambassadors of His Truth and representing Him is never an easy task, though the overall burden is light. The rewards are endless. He has a special book that contains the names of those who love to talk about Him. He collects every one of our tears. One day: He will wipe every one of them away.

k0de

Any time we speak about The Lord, Whom we love, there will be opposition. Using the sword of The Spirit is contentious. He came to set us against one another. Iron sharpens iron. Faithful are the wounds of a friend. No one with experience ever said that being Christian was easy. We're beset on all sides. The Psalmist said, "For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me." We join in His suffering by taking a stand for faith. We are ambassadors of His Truth and representing Him is never an easy task, though the overall burden is light. The rewards are endless. He has a special book that contains the names of those who love to talk about Him. He collects every one of our tears. One day: He will wipe every one of them away.

Yes contentious indeed. "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." ~ Hebrews 4:12 (NIV). And remember that "his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up"~ John 2:17. This is to parallel the psalm 69:9 that you quoted. How can we forget. You speak from your heart as the words that you speak clear shows that you keep the scriptures in your heart day and night.

The rewards are endless. He has a special book that contains the names of those who love to talk about Him. He collects every one of our tears. One day: He will wipe every one of them away.

Agree. I cant wait any longer. "I say Lord Jesus come!"

How about you?