Liberal extremists.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Liberals are extremists.

Conservatives are pansies.

For those willing to deal in rational terms, you could reasonably be called a fundamentalist. I mean, what's wrong with sticking to the fundamentals?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Liberal extremists — if you will excuse the tautology — advocate the murder of children and will use any excuse to justify their actions.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A fundamentalist takes what is plainly said and goes with that, unless there is good reason to do otherwise.

A conservative tries to protect things that they deem well-established.

A liberal finds a nice-sounding word to describe their horrific ideas and then dares others to oppose it.

Danoh

A fundamentalist takes what is plainly said and goes with that, unless there is good reason to do otherwise.

A liberal finds a nice-sounding word to describe their horrific ideas and then dares others to oppose it.

That's a "one size fits all" I for one, do not care to look at things through.

I know Extremists within the Far Right who hold that Trump is God's curse on the U.S.

In contrast, I know other Extremists within the Far Right who hold that that same life-long crook and life-long buyer and seller of Politicians (including the Clinton's) is God's blessing upon the U.S.

I also know others within the Far Right who voted for Trump because though they did not care for many of his bigotry based promises and disgusting carrying on during his run for President; they were not about to vote for Hillary, given her Extreme Liberal values, but who now realize Trump was the equal of either evil.

And on and on these actual distinctions go - within a side, within all sides of the many sided fence that is Personal Politics.

I do find it all fascinating, though.

glorydaz

Well said. :thumb:

glorydaz

I know Extremists within the Far Right who hold that Trump is God's curse on the U.S.

In contrast, I know other Extremists within the Far Right who hold that that same life-long crook and life-long buyer and seller of Politicians (including the Clinton's) is God's blessing upon the U.S.

I also know others within the Far Right who voted for Trump because though they did not care for many of his bigotry based promises and disgusting carrying on during his run for President; they were not about to vote for Hillary, given her Extreme Liberal values, but who now realize Trump was the equal of either evil.

And on and on these actual distinctions go - within a side, within all sides of the many sided fence that is Personal Politics.

Ah, you see all the problems with the far right.....bigot.

Danoh

Ah, you see all the problems with the far right.....bigot.

No cluless.

Though Far Right and Far Right Extreme hold many, many of the same values, at the same time, Far Right and Far Right Extreme (you and your pals) are not exactly the same.

Many MADs are Far Right.

Others are Liberal CONSERVATIVES.

Which differs from Conservative LIBERALS.

Many even MISTAKENLY voted for Trump.

As Far Right Conservative Republicans.

But they are neither of yours nor of your pals' Far Right Extreme.

Others even within actual Acts 9 MAD are also Far Right Extreme and still blindly cling to Trump - a man they have clearly yet to actually vet the life-long corrupt history of, even as he repeats said life-long corrupt history.

Get a clue, woman.

:doh:

Rom. 5:6-8.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You'll get over it.

Yes. Liberals hate ...

... wait.

Who is Donaldtrump? :idunno:

Liberals believe in God? :AMR:

President?

Voting?

My, my you are confused. I'm a right winger. The right does not put their faith in democracy. Democracy is for pansies.

So before you confuse things any further, fix your terminology.

This thread ain't about politics. :nono:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Far Right Extreme.

Here's your problem!

Far right "extremist" is a non sequitur. The opposite of right is both "left" and "wrong." So to be "extremely" on the right doesn't make things worse. One can never be too right. One can never err by moving to the right.

musterion

I know self-professed liberals -- on the whole generally nice people, or at least tolerable -- who have said they would have no problem with the government silencing opinions they don't agree with and forcibly disarming everyone they don't like (of course they don't phrase it that way but that's what it amounts to). Do you consider such the exception or the rule...are they aberrations or just average?

Another question. What would Hillary have been had you gotten your way and she were now POTUS: curse or blessing?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Here's your problem!

Far right "extremist" is a non sequitur. The opposite of right is both "left" and "wrong." So to be "extremely" on the right doesn't make things worse. One can never be too right. One can never err by moving to the right.

Though apparently, one can err by way of useless equivocation!

Danoh

Here's your problem!

Nope.

Case in point: The Pharisees would be considered Far Right Fundamentalist:

Acts 23:6 But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question. Acts 23:7 And when he had so said, there arose a dissension between the Pharisees and the Sadducees: and the multitude was divided. Acts 23:8 For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both.

But various of them were Extremist Bigots within said Far Right (the Nation Israel was meant to have been, as a whole, Rom. 2:17-20).

Just like Extremist Bigots within the Far Right are now.

Thus, what the Lord said to their kind and their ever justifying their looking down their hypocritical noses at anyone who does not agree with their extremism and bigotry.

Luke 11:42 But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Making the non-sequitur, no longer the case.

For there is a reason why Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are considered Social gospels.

Because within the narrative of those four Books, Christ is repeatedly depicted as having been a Liberal CONSERVATIVE.

(not to be confused with a Conservative LIBERAL):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_conservatism

Thus, His Words to those Pharisees He found Extremists and Bigots.

Rom. 14:5; Rom. 5:6-8.

Last edited:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Pharisees would be considered Far Right Fundamentalist.
You think the Pharisees were right!!?? :shocked:

Acts 23:8 For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Making the non-sequitur, no longer the case.
You saying wrong is right doesn't change things.

Because within the narrative of those four Books, Christ is repeatedly depicted as having been a Liberal CONSERVATIVE.
:rotfl:

Thus, His Words to those Pharisees He found Extremists and Bigots.

Liberals.

This is like how cultures painted Jesus in their own likeness. It looks like you think that not only would Jesus have voted — He wouldn't have and won't — He would have voted the way you do.

Laughable.