Liberals are just S-I-C-K

Don't dare poor water in the face of a murdering Islamic terrorist even if it saves lives BUT....

Nurse Kathleen Malloy, from Jacksonville, Florida "I worked the 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift, and when we weren’t busy, I’d go out to help with the newborns. One night I saw a bassinet outside the nursery. There was a baby in this bassinet – a crying, perfectly formed baby – but there was a difference in this child. She had been scalded. She was the child of a saline abortion.

This little girl looked as if she had been put in a pot of boiling water. No doctor, no nurse, no parent, to comfort this hurt, burned child. She was left alone to die in pain. They wouldn’t let her in the nursery – they didn’t even bother to cover her.

I was ashamed of my profession that night! It’s hard to believe this can happen in our modern hospitals, but it does. It happens all the time. I thought a hospital was a place to heal the sick – not a place to kill.

I asked a nurse at another hospital what they do with their babies that are aborted by saline. Unlike my hospital, where the baby was left alone struggling for breath, their hospital puts the infant in a bucket and puts the lid on. Suffocation! Death by suffocation!"

shagster01

Don't dare poor water in the face of a murdering Islamic terrorist even if it saves lives BUT....

Nurse Kathleen Malloy, from Jacksonville, Florida "I worked the 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift, and when we weren’t busy, I’d go out to help with the newborns. One night I saw a bassinet outside the nursery. There was a baby in this bassinet – a crying, perfectly formed baby – but there was a difference in this child. She had been scalded. She was the child of a saline abortion.

This little girl looked as if she had been put in a pot of boiling water. No doctor, no nurse, no parent, to comfort this hurt, burned child. She was left alone to die in pain. They wouldn’t let her in the nursery – they didn’t even bother to cover her.

I was ashamed of my profession that night! It’s hard to believe this can happen in our modern hospitals, but it does. It happens all the time. I thought a hospital was a place to heal the sick – not a place to kill.

I asked a nurse at another hospital what they do with their babies that are aborted by saline. Unlike my hospital, where the baby was left alone struggling for breath, their hospital puts the infant in a bucket and puts the lid on. Suffocation! Death by suffocation!"

That is horrible!

But do you really think every nurse and doctor at both of these hospitals are liberals?

republicanchick

and we are supposed to make sure the Gitmo inmates are not guarded by females, which "offends" their "religion"

:bang::bang::dead::dead::dunce:

+

PureX

I was referring to liberals who are in favor of murdering babies in the most horrible of ways but are opposed to "torturing" the most vile of adults.
So, basically, you were referring to your imaginary "evil liberals" whom you never actually met and don't really even know, exist.

Dialogos

So, basically, you were referring to your imaginary "evil liberals" whom you never actually met and don't really even know, exist.
Instead of changing the subject, why don't you defend the "right" of the parents who did this to this child?

You make a HUGE deal about how Christians are "oppressive" in the other thread because we want to deny the rights of parents to do this to their children.

PureX said:
Even though you vote and fight consistantly, by any means legal and illegal, fair or unfair, honest or dishonest, to disallow them that right? Like the right to have an abortion.

(This Thread)
So please help us all understand how this saline scalded dying baby didn't deserve to live in the first place and is just the artifacts of someone else's right to live free from the consequences of their own actions.

We are all listening...

PureX

Instead of changing the subject, why don't you defend the "right" of the parents who did this to this child?
Who do you imagine defends it? That's my point. You make-believe that some horde of evil liberals thinks this is something to be applauded, and encouraged. But your imaginary horde doesn't exist. No one thinks this is a good thing. Not even the people involved in it. Yet you're going to continue to loathe and hate and blame people you don't even know, because you imagine in your mind that they are these evil liberals of yours, who want to murder babies in the most heinous ways. Who giggle with glee as they suffocate babies in buckets of water.

Do you really need someone to hate and blame that badly? I guess you do.
You make a HUGE deal about how Christians are "oppressive" in the other thread because we want to deny the rights of parents to do this to their children.

So please help us all understand how this saline scalded dying baby didn't deserve to live in the first place and is just the artifacts of someone else's right to live free from the consequences of their own actions.

We are all listening...
I don't even know what you're talking about, and I don't think you know, either. Obviously, most of the real story is missing, here. But you've heard just enough to justify your rage and hate, and blame, and loathing. And now you're all lathered up about it, and blaming it on your imaginary evil liberals.

Even your question is disingenuous. You don't want to know why this happened, and you sure don't want any justifications for it. Because if you did, you could have looked them up, yourself. So anyone with a brain can see that you aren't going to accept anything I say, and you don't really want to hear it. You just want some further excuse to hate and blame your make-believe evil liberals.

Tinark

Taking bizarre and fairly isolated incidents that no one defends and then libeling all liberals as "evil" for defending it and supporting it is the textbook example of how hate groups spread their hate and fear. It's the same tactic used by the Nazis, by the Hutus, racists, bigots (against homo sexuals, against Muslims, etc.). A tactic that is very frequent on this board.

I don't know of any liberal who would defend what happened in this story.

Dialogos

Who do you imagine defends it?
YOU DO!

These are YOUR WORDS, PureX
Even though you vote and fight consistantly, by any means legal and illegal, fair or unfair, honest or dishonest, to disallow them that right? Like the right to have an abortion.
You ridicule and vilify those who stand up for the rights of infants just like this little girl who was no less a little girl the moment before she was born than after.

Do you want to know why no one is trying to save this baby?

Because this child has literally no chance for survival.

This abortion begins when about 1 cup of amniotic fluid is drained from the uterus and then saline solution is injected. The corrosive property of the saline solution BURNS the lungs of the fetal child and strips away the outer layer of the fetal child's skin. Pain receptors in the nervous system have been developed and a fetal child feels pain at 13 to 14 weeks so this human being feels every bit of her lungs and her skin being chemically burned away.

This is a brutal, excruciatingly painful, inhumane way to die and YOU defend it.

And no, PureX, you don't get to backpedal now.

PureX said:
That's my point. You make-believe that some horde of evil liberals thinks this is something to be applauded, and encouraged. But your imaginary horde doesn't exist. No one thinks this is a good thing. Not even the people involved in it.
I have heard plenty of applauding on the steps of courthouses and in front of state legislatures when candidates champion the "right to choose."

Well here's the result, PureX.

This is what the right to choose to kill a fetal infant looks like.

Do you think this baby would have felt any less pain if the abortion had been "successful." And I use quotes because a "successful" abortion means that the parents and the ones performing the procedure don't have to witness the horror of seeing a baby going through excruciating pain, that's all it means.

But don't let yourself off the hook for those "successful" abortions PureX. Whether the method is chemically burning a human fetal child or ripping the child limb from limb with a vacuum device what you so vehemently excoriate Christians for is protecting unborn children from exactly this.

And if YOU and others like you would have valued the life of this child over the value of the convenience of the parents then this baby and many other babies just like her would be alive today.

YOU don't get a pass from that.

:nono:

PureX said:
I don't even know what you're talking about, and I don't think you know, either. Obviously, most of the real story is missing, here. But you've heard just enough to justify your rage and hate, and blame, and loathing. And now you're all lathered up about it, and blaming it on your imaginary evil liberals.
OF COURSE I am filled with rage over it!

What kind of person are you that you aren't?

An infant child died in the corner of a hospital, afraid and alone because someone made the decision that their convenience was more important than this infant child's right to grow up and make the kind of choices you take for granted every day.

How seared must your conscience be that can you treat this in such a ho-hum manner?

PureX said:
Even your question is disingenuous. You don't want to know why this happened,
I know what happened, it was a saline abortion gone bad. One or both parents tried to kill the fetal child and the child was "accidentally" born alive.

Every saline aborted child experiences the same trauma and pain, the parents just don't have to see it.

PureX said:
...and you sure don't want any justifications for it.
THERE ARE NO JUSTIFICATIONS FOR THIS!!!!

NONE!!!!!

NOTHING!!!! Justifies this.

What kind of person are you that you think this is justified?

Today you got see the real fruit from the slogan "freedom of choice."

And today you get to make a choice yourself.

Repent.

Change your mind.

Stop parroting the lies that the liberal left feeds to the nation and stand up for the rights of the next baby whose parents are tempted to chemically burn their fetal child to death and fight for that baby's right to at least be adopted into a home that will love her and care for her rather than chemically burn her and leave her for dead.

But if you don't, then don't you dare think that God will hold you guiltless.

This Charming Manc

Aren't we allowed top claim that both are completely wrong?

I was referring to liberals who are in favor of murdering babies in the most horrible of ways but are opposed to "torturing" the most vile of adults.

Why do you create a linkage between the right to defend the unborn and the desire to torture?

PureX

You ridicule and vilify those who stand up for the rights of infants just like this little girl who was no less a little girl the moment before she was born than after.
Fetuses aren't "infants". Please consult your dictionary. This was not a "little girl". It was a developing fetus.
Do you want to know why no one is trying to save this baby?

Because this child has literally no chance for survival.
Abortions are illegal after the 22nd - 24th week of development because a developing fetus can survive on it's own outside the womb after that point. Abortions are legal before that point in the development of the fetus because the fetus is dependent upon the mother's body for it's existence, and is therefor legally considered to be a part of her body. Not a separate living entity.

You may not agree with this. You may not like it. But it is the law because it is reasonable, and because most people who understand that this is the law, and why it's the law, agree with it.
This abortion begins when about 1 cup of amniotic fluid is drained from the uterus and then saline solution is injected. The corrosive property of the saline solution BURNS the lungs of the fetal child and strips away the outer layer of the fetal child's skin. Pain receptors in the nervous system have been developed and a fetal child feels pain at 13 to 14 weeks so this human being feels every bit of her lungs and her skin being chemically burned away.

This is a brutal, excruciatingly painful, inhumane way to die and YOU defend it.
I have no idea if this is a sanctioned medical method of abortion or not. I am not a doctor, and neither are you. I can only assume that if it is a sanctioned medical procedure, then there is some medical reasoning for it, because doctors are not in the habit of developing procedures that increase suffering just for the fun of it. And if you believe they do, then you are an idiot.
I have heard plenty of applauding on the steps of courthouses and in front of state legislatures when candidates champion the "right to choose."
Supporting a citizens' right to choose is not the same as supporting an abortion. It's only the biased and willfully ignorant who can't understand the difference, because they don't want to understand the difference. Instead, they'd rather pretend that they are surrounded by an evil horde of baby-killing liberals, and that they, themselves, are the Godly defenders of the innocent babies as they seek to subjugate and oppress the rights and freedoms of their fellow citizens.
This is what the right to choose to kill a fetal infant looks like.
Yes, freedom often results in ugly, stupid behavior. Because being free means being free to be wrong. It means being free to do things that you or I may not agree with. But how could it be otherwise? If freedom means that others are only allowed to do what we believe they should do, then they are not free.

Like it or not God gave each of us free will. We learn to voluntarily forfeit some of that freedom for the sake of social harmony, but when we are forced to bow to the will of others, or force others to bow to our will, we are acting in defiance of God's will by negating the free will of humanity.

With free will comes the freedom to sin. Which we all will do. But without it, we are not human. We have no reason to even exist. And this is why subjugation, enslavement, and the denial of freedom is such a terrible thing. Just as terrible as 'killing babies'. Because there is no point to babies being born at all if they are being born into subjugation, and slavery, and a life devoid of free will.
And if YOU and others like you would have valued the life of this child over the value of the convenience of the parents then this baby and many other babies just like her would be alive today.
There is no human life without the exercise of free will. There is only meaningless existence. You claim you care so much about protecting human life, but you don't even know what that is. You think it's just a pulse and the ability to obey. How sad.
OF COURSE I am filled with rage over it!
What you're filled with is self-righteous indignation. So much of it that it's blinding you to the truth of your own reality, and to the rights and freedoms of others, as an expression of God's will.
What kind of person are you that you aren't?
We're all going to die. So death is not the issue, here. What matters is how we live, not that we live. And there is no point to living without the ability to exercise our own free will. You think you are the defender of life, but all you're defending is existence. Because life requires the right to be wrong, to be fully lived. And you don't want to allow that right, to anyone.
An infant child died in the corner of a hospital, afraid and alone because someone made the decision that their convenience was more important than this infant child's right to grow up and make the kind of choices you take for granted every day.
There was no "infant child". It did not die "afraid and alone" because a fetus has no conception of fear or loneliness. You are projecting all this in exactly the same way people project human characteristic onto their pets.
What kind of person are you that you think this is justified?
You will not understand this, but I do not go through life "justifying" the events of the world or the people around me. I am not God. I did not create the world nor the humans in it. I do not control the world nor the human in it. So I do not presume, then, that it is my place to "justify" them, or to loathe them, or to condemn them. They are what they are, as I am what I am. As it has all been ordained by God.

As a member of a society of humans, I agree to forfeit some of my freedom in respect of the freedoms of others, and for the sake of the harmony of the group. That doesn't mean I have to judge and "sanction" everything my society chooses to do. Nor does it mean that I am responsible for everything every member of my society chooses to do with their individual freedom of choice. Even though I agree that we all need and deserve to have freedom of choice.
Today you got see the real fruit from the slogan "freedom of choice."
Freedom produces a great plethora of "fruit". Some of it is wonderful, some of it is horrible, but all of it is God's will, and all of it is a necessary part of God's plan. Thankfully, I am not God. So it's not my job to sort it all out, make judgments of others, and run the whole universe.
… don't you dare think that God will hold you guiltless.
God will hold me any way God chooses. And you as well. I trust in that.

PureX

Taking bizarre and fairly isolated incidents that no one defends and then libeling all liberals as "evil" for defending it and supporting it is the textbook example of how hate groups spread their hate and fear.
Exactly.
I don't know of any liberal who would defend what happened in this story.
Nor do I. Nor do those who spread this bile. But that certainly won't stop them.