Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Logos 7 Gold Library For Sale

As some of you may know, I have been taking care of my wife (bedridden, suffering from mental and physical disabilities) for many years now. Due to some very recent unexpected losses of consulting monies (the client has went out of business leaving my invoices unpaid), my situation has become dire, to the point that bills are going unpaid in lieu of putting food on the table. I really cannot say more publicly and am ashamed of my need to ask for assistance in the form of this sale.

To that end, I would like to offer up my Logos 7 Reformed Gold software library for sale. There is a $20 license transfer fee to hand over my license to another that I will pay. That person would have to have established a logos.com account. Per the folks at Logos, to make the transfer the purchaser will need to provide me with their Logos' account email address and shipping address.

This is a wonderful opportunity for obtaining an extensive electronic theological library at a very reasonable price.

The library contains $14,462.00 in purchased books and resources that I have made in the past eight years. While the official Logos library is Gold, after reviewing the complete list you will find it to be equal in its content to Logos' Diamond or Portfolio levels. Please see the attached list below of all the actual purchased items in the library which was copied from my Logos.com account listing of all my purchases. The attached list below is only the directly purchased items and not all the items I have obtained with various Logos base package upgrades in the past years.

In fact, the total number of items in my library is 4,823 books and resources. The complete 339 page, 5Mb+ list of each and every item in my Logos library can be downloaded at the link below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6HWxDunFF2GeU9ZSlowUzRVRDg

The complete library can be yours for $3,000.00, a 79% discount, that can be paid to me via Paypal. At PayPal direct your funds for to my registered PayPal email address for receipt of money (obfuscated here for antispam): amr AT askmrreligion DOT com (replace AT with @ and DOT with . combining all with no spaces).

Payment by personal check is also acceptable. If paying by check, please PM or email me for the mailing address. Once the monies have cleared PayPal or my bank, I will initiate the transfer of the library to your Logos account. Note that for personal checks this will likely require a delay of up to ten business days.

Click to download List of Purchased Items

Realizing that this sort of transaction via the Internet will give some apprehension, I am happy to privately provide the purchaser with a photo ID of my driver's license (or passport) and my home phone contact number to assuage any fears of potential scam or fraud behind this transaction.

Lastly, I want to personally thank Knight, who has generously granted me permission to post this sale item.

Thank you all for your consideration, mercies, and prayers for my situation.

AMR

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Logos 7 Reformed Library Now Listed on Ebay

Logos 7 Reformed Library Now Listed on Ebay

I have listed the library on Ebay as this will give it more visibility and also allows the buyer to pay by a credit card and spread out the cost with their monthly credit card billing as well as some buyer protection security.

See: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172592155186?

UPDATE: this listing expired and I have relisted the item...see post below

AMR

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I wonder if Faith life would enter into a supervisory "hypothetical" discussion with you about the matter, to feel them out and see if they would be positive or negative. I further wonder if they wouldn't mark the sale up by 500 - 1000 dollars to gain profit for the sale, but kick back the 3000 dollars to you. They would be ministering, offering an extreme blow out and profiting twice from your business.

I wouldn't exactly give them your name and licensing until you knew their attitude on the matter... but they are a faith based business... so they may assist as well. I'm making this my focus, so these are simply ideas I'm trying to come up with.

I'm going to petition my local churches this week and see if anything breaks loose.

All Love, Prayer and the beating of my feet in this matter,

- <(PW)>

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Logos 7 Gold Electronic Library

Logos 7 Gold Electronic Library

My situation is becoming more critical, so I have reduced the cost by $500. The entire library can be had for $2,500. Basically an 82% discount for its actual content.

An interested person with PayPal can also use a credit card to purchase the item, thus "financing" the purchase over time:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logos-7-Gold-Electronic-Library-/172603982978?

AMR

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Logos Library Sold

Logos Library Sold

By the will of God I was able to sell my Logos Library yesterday evening to a young man entering seminary soon. His local church Pastor and elders agreed to purchase the item for this man under their care.

I will miss this tool, but the knowledge that it will be used by another for the Kingdom mitigates the loss. The deep despair that I have been in for a month or so is starting to lift. Thank you all for your ongoing concern, prayers, and generosities towards me.

AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.