Lucky's pick 02-04-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

allsmiles

okay... i missed something here... this is funny why?

lucky, are american homosexual somehow not citizens of this country?

Army of One

allsmiles said:
okay... i missed something here... this is funny why?

lucky, are american homosexual somehow not citizens of this country?
:doh: You really don't see the error in No Worries' logic?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Shalom

Wow how deep of you no worries.......so I suppose we could also conclude that since murderers and rapists are also citizens then they too are good for society. :rolleyes:

Seriously dude get a life.

allsmiles

Army of One said:
:doh: You really don't see the error in No Worries' logic?

i could see the error if he was also talking about murderers and rapists, but he wasn't... he was talking about homosexuals... i might have missed something in the original discussion, perhaps murderers and rapists were also included.:think:

could someone break it down for me? how is sex between two consenting adults the same as, or on par with murder and rape?:confused:

Army of One

allsmiles said:
i could see the error if he was also talking about murderers and rapists, but he wasn't... he was talking about homosexuals... i might have missed something in the original discussion, perhaps murderers and rapists were also included.:think:

could someone break it down for me? how is sex between two consenting adults the same as, or on par with murder and rape?:confused:
You're missing the point. The logic he's using to try to show that homosexuality is acceptable could just as easily be applied to murderers, etc.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't buy it, allsmiles. You can't be that dense but just incase you are.....

Let's replace "homosexual" with "rapist" in no worries quote.

Well a society needs citizens. So citizens are good for society. Rapists are citizens. Rapists are hence good for society.

And that ends our 1st grade lesson for today, boys and girls.

Shalom

Muderers as well as rapists and homos all break God's law therefore none of them are "good" for society. Please see this thread for information on the contributions homos make to our society.

allsmiles

Army of One said:
You're missing the point. The logic he's using to try to show that homosexuality is acceptable could just as easily be applied to murderers, etc.

i see the point, and i understand your logic... but were you talking about murderers? No Worries was talking about homosexuals, not murderers:nono: you're changing the subject, you're putting words in his mouth that he didn't use and you're trying to condemn him for it. he said homosexual, you said murderer.

Army of One

allsmiles said:
i see the point, and i understand your logic... but were you talking about murderers? No Worries was talking about homosexuals, not murderers:nono: you're changing the subject, you're putting words in his mouth that he didn't use and you're trying to condemn him for it. he said homosexual, you said murderer.
:doh: OK, you are that dense.

allsmiles

Poly said:
I don't buy it, allsmiles. You can't be that dense but just incase you are.....

Let's replace "homosexual" with "rapist" in no worries quote.

poly, i'm disappointed.

you blatantly changed what he said, you deliberately misquoted him, you have misrepresented him and you're trying to condemn him for something you said, not him.

does this mean that i can now quote the bible out of context to make my points?

how about this... can i now edit your quotes to fit my argument and then condemn you for what i would have prefered you to have said?

Army of One

allsmiles said:
poly, i'm disappointed.

you blatantly changed what he said, you deliberately misquoted him, you have misrepresented him and you're trying to condemn him for something you said, not him.

how about this... can i now edit your quotes to fit my argument and then condemn you for what i would have prefered you to have said?
You can't naturally be this stupid.:nono:

allsmiles

Army of One said:
:doh: OK, you are that dense.

no, you're misrepresenting No Worries.

in Lucky's OP here, No Worries was talking about homosexuals. you changed the subject to include murderers and rapists and you used the logic that No Worries had employed in regards to homosexuals and applied it to objects outside of the scope of Lucky's OP.

Shalom

allsmiles said:
no, you're misrepresenting No Worries.

in Lucky's OP here, No Worries was talking about homosexuals. you changed the subject to include murderers and rapists and you used the logic that No Worries had employed in regards to homosexuals and applied it to objects outside of the scope of Lucky's OP.

Actually I am the one who first included rapists and murderers.......... see post #9.

allsmiles

Army of One said:
You can't naturally be this stupid.:nono:

saying that i'm stupid doesn't change that fact that you're misrepresenting No Worries. and it doesn't change that fact that you haven't been able to bridge the gap between murder and consensual sex between adult citizens of this country.:nono:

check out Poly's post... #8... she actually changed the wording of what No Worries said in order to condemn him.

let me ask again:

does this mean that i may now edit your posts to suit my argument and condemn you for i would have prefered you to have said?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
allsmiles said:
poly, i'm disappointed.

People here are trying to explain to you how ridiculous no worries logic is in stating that simply being a citizen automatically makes anybody good for society.

You're not that dumb. You're playing stupid, trying to make others look foolish in trying to explain such a simple thing. You know his logic is flawed and like I said, I don't buy it that you're just not getting it.

Last edited:

Shalom

Poly said:
You're not that dumb. You're playing stupid, trying to make others look foolish in trying to explain such a simple thing.

Are ya sure about that Poly? He cant even figure out what he's reading and who posted it so far. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.