Mark Wahlberg and Bishop Barron Discuss "Father Stu"

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
Bishop Barron sits down with Mark Wahlberg to discuss his new film “Father Stu,” which follows the true-life story of boxer-turned-priest Father Stuart Long and his road to redemption. They discuss the role providence played not only in Fr. Stu’s life but also in the creation of this film, the powerful portrayal of suffering in “Father Stu,” Mark’s own daily prayer routine, and more.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
FATHER STU - Official Trailer (HD)
Sony Pictures Entertainment

God wanted a fighter and He found one. Mark Wahlberg stars in the inspiring true-life story, Father Stu. Exclusively in movie theaters this Easter.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Bishop Barron (before that Fr. Barron) is always thoughtful. I remember reading about Mr. Wahlberg (fellow Bostonian don't you know) being able to go to daily Mass and availing himself of the opportunity years ago, I don't know if he's still able to do that. Folks who can go to daily Mass are like the truly wealthiest people on earth as far as I'm concerned. Embarrassment of riches in the spiritual sense.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
Bishop Barron (before that Fr. Barron) is always thoughtful. I remember reading about Mr. Wahlberg (fellow Bostonian don't you know) being able to go to daily Mass and availing himself of the opportunity years ago, I don't know if he's still able to do that. Folks who can go to daily Mass are like the truly wealthiest people on earth as far as I'm concerned. Embarrassment of riches in the spiritual sense.

The siggy.
I get it.
Check your messages at the siggies (wink wink).

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned

It is possible to get your employer to adjust your schedule to allow for daily mass.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
It is possible to get your employer to adjust your schedule to allow for daily mass.
I have way too much to do, if I could get more time I wouldn't use it to go to luxurious daily Masses. Like I said, those who can do that are the wealthiest people on earth. I'm not one of those people lol. But I am blessed beyond measure to be able to go every week.