Math Teachers are racist.

Hilltrot

The leftists have identified the reason why they can't do math . . . their math teachers were racists.

Don't worry! Leftists are going to fix the math teachers like they fixed the Texas power grid. Just force them to re-educate themselves not to be racists. Administrators need to make sure that right-think is being followed to the letter.

Instead of those racist tests math teachers gave to determine if anyone learned anything, students will tell the teacher whether they learned anything. Student will rank teachers every class period from Fist to Five. Yep, you heard that right! "Zero" is a racist term forced on students with non-white purity by their filthy-rich white-supremacist math teachers.

Read for yourself.

Last edited:

chair

I saw that. There are definitely some nutcases on the extreme left. Unlike the extreme right...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I used to teach math in the inner city to high schoolers. Algebra, geometry, trigonometry. It was incredibly frustrating because the learning environment was so chaotic that you couldn't reach the 80% of students who could have benefited. The school administration (which was 95% black) did not have the will to remove the kids who were disruptive.

Hilltrot

I saw that. There are definitely some nutcases on the extreme left. Unlike the extreme right...
You say that, but this is actually mandated policy being forced onto the schools of Oregon. This is not the extreme left anymore. This is the mainstream Democrat party. What they are doing is not considered extreme by the Democrats. They consider this normal.

Of course, what do you consider extreme right? Do you have an example?

chair

You say that, but this is actually mandated policy being forced onto the schools of Oregon. This is not the extreme left anymore. This is the mainstream Democrat party. What they are doing is not considered extreme by the Democrats. They consider this normal.

Of course, what do you consider extreme right? Do you have an example?
Do you really need me to find examples of extreme right? Seriously?

ok doser

Do you really need me to find examples of extreme right? Seriously?
I'd be very interested in seeing you find examples of the extreme right whose extreme and bizarre and insane policies are being implemented by government in the same manner as is outlined in the OP.

chair

I'd be very interested in seeing you find examples of the extreme right whose extreme and bizarre and insane policies are being implemented by government in the same manner as is outlined in the OP.
1. It is not being "mandated" in Oregon- though what is going on is very disturbing.
2. Extreme politics only applies to official policy? In other words- attacking congress doesn't count?

The Berean

I used to teach math in the inner city to high schoolers. Algebra, geometry, trigonometry. It was incredibly frustrating because the learning environment was so chaotic that you couldn't reach the 80% of students who could have benefited. The school administration (which was 95% black) did not have the will to remove the kids who were disruptive.
It must have been frustrating that the really smart kids who WANTED to learn can't get the proper math education because the disruptive kids were causing trouble.

ok doser

1. It is not being "mandated" in Oregon- though what is going on is very disturbing.
Screenshot_20210216-110635_Chrome.jpg
2. Extreme politics only applies to official policy? In other words- attacking congress doesn't count?
No, attacking Congress doesn't count. That's not a governmentally approved action.

ok doser

It must have been frustrating that the really smart kids who WANTED to learn can't get the proper math education because the disruptive kids were causing trouble.
It was - it was frustrating for me and it was frustrating for the smart kids. After that gig I taught in the adjacent suburban district that my kids were in, that I had attended as a kid. We had a small proportion of ethnic kids in the local population and we had a proportion of kids who were bussed in from the city as part of a program. It wasn't always clear what their backgrounds were when I was teaching them but I saw none of the behaviors in the suburban school that I had seen in the city - the suburban administrators were right on top of it.

Hilltrot

Are you a liar or a moron?
So, you're comparing an event denounced by by every U.S. Republican Congressman to something approved by most Democrat congressmen.

Despite it being poop, you argument doesn't stick.

Gary K

Banned
Oh. I see. The fact that the leftists in this country have bombed the capitol building twice is meaningless.

chair

ok doser

Right- exactly what I said :
"1. It is not being "mandated" in Oregon- though what is going on is very disturbing"
Since you responded to me I'll respond to this - I did not use the word mandated. I used the word implemented.