Murderer of Justine Damond FINALLY CHARGED WITH MURDER

glorydaz

I always feel sorry for anyone who gets scared and reacts. We just never know what we'll do in those situations. It doesn't sound like he had much training, either.

I say this, because I am such a chicken, myself. One time when a bat flew into the house, I cowered in a corner with my bathrobe pulled over my head, and screamed like a girl. :idunno:

musterion

I always feel sorry for anyone who gets scared and reacts. We just never know what we'll do in those situations. It doesn't sound like he had much training, either.

The woman was at the squad's window about to talk to, or talking to, Noor's partner. She was unarmed. They had just heard a loud noise--no one is sure yet what it was but Noor shot across in front of his partner, inside the vehicle, and wasted her.

Murder.

glorydaz

The woman was at the squad's window about to talk to, or talking to, Noor's partner. She was unarmed. They had just heard a loud noise--no one is sure yet what it was but Noor shot across in front of his partner, inside the vehicle, and wasted her.

Murder.

Well, he needs to be held accountable for her death, but I can't say it was intentional homicide. I'm just glad I don't have to sit on that jury.

musterion

Well, he needs to be held accountable for her death, but I can't say it was intentional homicide. I'm just glad I don't have to sit on that jury.

They saw here walk up in her nightgown, unarmed, making no provoking or threatening moves, according to his partner.

After a moment Noor aimed and shot her in the gut and she's dead.

Murder. Not manslaughter, murder.

What degree? I don't know, sounds like 2nd degree.

glorydaz

They saw here walk up in her nightgown, unarmed, making no provoking or threatening moves, according to his partner.

After a moment Noor aimed and shot her in the gut and she's dead.

Murder. Not manslaughter, murder.

What degree? I don't know, sounds like 2nd degree.

Oh, well I hadn't heard all the details. Sorry if I sounded flippant. I was only relating to how scary it is being a police officer.

musterion

Oh, well I hadn't heard all the details. Sorry if I sounded flippant. I was only relating to how scary it is being a police officer.

Scary enough with a lot of scummy cops they've hired across the country. Has been for years.

Even scarier that now some of them are Mohammedans.

They. Cannot. Be. Trusted.

musterion

Yep. He was just a checkbox to make them feel better about their smug selves.

"Look at us! WE have a Muslim police officer! Do YOU have a Muslim police officer, hmmmm? No? Well that's because we're better than you are."

That's what it boils down to, except a woman is dead. Same as with sanctuary cities.

musterion

Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman said the law makes it difficult to charge police officers unless they are “unacceptably reckless.” He said, “I agree with that.” But he added: “Clearly Officer Noor violated the rules and deserves to be charged.”

Noor is charged with third-degree murder “for perpetrating an eminently dangerous act” and second-degree manslaughter for “culpable negligence creating unreasonable risk.”

Noor was on leave, now he's been fired in advance of the trial.

I've now read that Noor fired multiple times. There is no way a reasonable jury can let him off the murder charge but...Minnesotastan. If they get him only on manslaughter, it'll be the same as if he walks.

musterion

4273538000000578-4707192-image-m-10_1500383632730.jpg