Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now wait a minute Devo. These men have either been declared innocent or are still waiting trial by our Judicial System. You're not saying you don't have any faith in our system are you? I mean after all, O.J. did put his hand on the bible and swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Don't you realize our brilliant Judicial System came up with this procedure to make sure there would be no possible way anybody could lie while on trial? :rolleyes: ;)

DEVO

Documenting mans devolution
Originally posted by Poly
Now wait a minute Devo. These men have either been declared innocent or are still waiting trial by our Judicial System. You're not saying you don't have any faith in our system are you? I mean after all, O.J. did put his hand on the bible and swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Don't you realize our brilliant Judicial System came up with this procedure to make sure there would be no possible way anybody could lie while on trial? :rolleyes: ;)
As a wise man once said...

"Its no longer a justice system.... it's just a system".

CoCrucified

Originally posted by Poly

...and remember, "If it don't fit, you must acquit!" (Notice the wonderful "public school grammar!)

Also, please ignore the fact that the leather gloves shrank because they had been drenched in blood.

Ignore the fact that it's impossible to put on gloves that fit, when you spread all your fingers apart.

Ignore the fact that it's even more difficult to do all the above when you're putting on (even gloves that do fit) gloves over rubber surgical gloves!

CoCrucified

Hey, who are we to judge? All these people had horrible childhoods and couldn't help it. We should feel sorry for them! :rolleyes:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

DEVO

Documenting mans devolution
And now my tribute to murderers named Ray that play(ed) professional football.