My daughter and her best friend

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...are at the Cincinnati Comic Expo. I just sent my daughter a message on Face Book that I want an autographed photo of Adam West and Burt Ward. :) Today's Adam's birthday and he's spending it in Cincinnati at the Expo.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I may know as early as tomorrow if she'll be able to get the photo for me. I remember watching the reruns of Batman as a kid. So, Adam West is an old favorite for me.

fzappa13

I may know as early as tomorrow if she'll be able to get the photo for me. I remember watching the reruns of Batman as a kid. So, Adam West is an old favorite for me.

Reruns? I watched the originals. You gotta admit though, Mr. West was a weenie ... with his noodle arms and all. Pow ... smack ... biff

:nono:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: Sounds like I may be a little younger than you are fzappa.

BTW, my daughter told me that she won't be able to get the autographed photo for me. But, she will try to take a picture of them while she's there today.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was hanging around downtown Seattle when the last Comic-Con convention was being held and ran into actor James Woods. I struck up a conversation with him and he's a real down to earth guy. Amongst other things we talked about his high school basketball days (he was a star bound for college but was injured). Had I known that he is a conservative, the conversation could have lasted for hours.

jameswoodsobamadreamgphx.jpg

PureX

"Old" being the operative word, here. :chuckle:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...are at the Cincinnati Comic Expo. I just sent my daughter a message on Face Book that I want an autographed photo of Adam West and Burt Ward. :) Today's Adam's birthday and he's spending it in Cincinnati at the Expo.
SmileyOldManShaking.gif
Keep your daughter away from him. :granite:

"Mainstream credits: Batman TV series (1966-68)
Adult [an insult to adults (1 Co 6:9-10)] credits: The Happy Hooker Goes Hollywood (1980), Young Lady Chatterley II (1985)
Circumstance: Mainstream actor with some racy mid-career credits

Adam West was and will always be the campy TV Batman of the '60s, but a decade after the series ended he was a man without a mission. ...His films were extremely tame in comparison to others on this list...Adam West is in high demand, and that creepy voice has earned him cameos in Funny or Die skits and a recurring role on Family Guy." 17 Mainstream Actors Who've Done Adult Films

6031ac2ba84528dc3fa4f22d9ca7ae0f.jpg

Last edited:

fzappa13

:chuckle: Sounds like I may be a little younger than you are fzappa.

I thought we had established that some years ago, Nori.

BTW, my daughter told me that she won't be able to get the autographed photo for me. But, she will try to take a picture of them while she's there today.

Can't get through the throng? :chuckle:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
SmileyOldManShaking.gif
Keep your daughter away from him. :granite:

My daughter's 25 and there without me. I can't tell her who to stay away from (according to her). Basically, she paid for the tickets, hotel room, and food for her and her best friend. Her friend is providing transportation. They take turns going to Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Louisville every year. I'm not into Comic Expos like they are.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought we had established that some years ago, Nori.

I don't remember. For some reason, I thought you were closer in age to me.

Can't get through the throng? :chuckle:

Nope. She said that they're charging for photos and autographs. And, she doesn't have the money to get them for herself. So, she won't get me one.

fzappa13

I don't remember. For some reason, I thought you were closer in age to me.

I'm gonna have to die for you to catch up to me. I hope that you'll be chasing me a while longer.

Nope. She said that they're charging for photos and autographs. And, she doesn't have the money to get them for herself. So, she won't get me one.

I can't very well ridicule the guy for that ... I have to admit that if folks were willing to pay for my picture or autograph it would be a tempting proposition. As it is, I'm doing good to get my kids to ask me to sign their report cards ...