Obama Terrorizes New York City with Jetliner

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

"Air Farce One" played out over lower Manhattan yesterday -- in a terrifyingly bizarre military photo op that sent office workers fleeing from their buildings fearing a new 9/11-type attack.

Obama Calls Flyover a 'Mistake'

But it turned out that the backup Air Force One jet and the fighter that appeared to be pursuing it only 1,000 feet above Ground Zero were staging the spectacle to get publicity shots of the presidential plane with a New York backdrop.

President Obama called the incident a "mistake" today and said it would not happen again.

"We all ran to the window, and I thought, that's it, we're all dead," said Chris Biancamano, 36, who works at a brokerage in Jersey City. "It brought back all the memories of 9/11. I said, 'I have to get out of here now!' "

source

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
More from the article....

The planes flew over the Verrazano Bridge, buzzed Lady Liberty's left ear, continued up the Hudson past Jersey City and then circled back toward Staten Island, federal officials said. The jets then completed two more loops as photographers aboard the F-16 took the world's most expensive snapshots.

Although the Air Force had permission for the 10 a.m. flyover, no one bothered to warn the people on the ground, and as the two jets hurtled toward lower Manhattan, many mistook Obama's plane for Osama's.

President Obama himself was not in the plane at the time, but the 747 flew so low that New Yorkers had no trouble reading the aircraft's insignia.

Dominick Caglioti, who works at the Mercantile Exchange in lower Manhattan, thought the planes were headed straight for his window. After learning it was all a photo op, he fumed.

"It's so stupid because they tell you about every fire drill, but they didn't tell us about this," he said.

Jillian Pizzarello, who also works at the Mercantile Exchange, said, "You don't do this to people down here after all we have been through."

Thousands of people were evacuated from buildings on both sides of the Hudson during the half-hour episode.

This line cracks me up....

"many mistook Obama's plane for Osama's."

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Obama is saying he didn't know anything about any of this. :rotfl:

Therefore he is either....

A. Lying
B. Incompetent

GuySmiley

Obama is saying he didn't know anything about any of this. :rotfl:

Therefore he is either....

A. Lying
B. Incompetent
C. All of the above.
D. Hopeful, that people will believe him.
E. Changing, any feelings of peace New York has had since Bush left.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I heard about this on the radio today. I couldn't believe it. How stupid! :doh:

Some heads should roll for that. :box:

And I'm guessing Obama at least knew about it.

Aner

The reality is simply that the people should have been warned.

BO was not even on the plane - I doubt he is prepped about a silly fly-over.

Someone in scripture love is to think the best not the worse unless there is good reason to - such as

politicizing the justice department
unilaterally beginning a war that results in the direct and indirect murder of close to a million men, women and children,
destroying the United States of America

Lets see some real response to some real crime rather than what was obviously an unfortunate mistake - that is if we really care about Jesus and righteous judgement in Christ rather than simply trying to make all kinds of petty partisan points (in which case we look like right wing shills who will sell our souls for a petty fleshly moment - rather than than those who are called to judge the world in righteousness...

Aner

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Imagine if Bush had authorized this. :grave:

He probably did. But only after Cheney authorized him to authorise it. :reals:

Just another massive gaffe by Obama. And he isn't outraged, spare me your baloney "journalism" of trying to show flaws in the "messiah".

What will he do next? Ask the Chinese why their eyes are slanted, and say it was a joke?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think Bush would have had sense enough to send a helicopter to take the pictures.

Like this? Note how they are not near sky scrappers, but things of actual interest. It is in fact, one of my favorite pictures.

View attachment 14491

For the full size version to serve as your wallpaper, visit the DoD home page for news. defenelink.com, then go to mulitmedia.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yeah, this is one mother of a snafu...somebody's head outta roll for this. Tasteless and terrifying--this photo op's got it all!