Officer who shot Ashli Babbit named

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Name the Trump supporters who consider her a hero
So you agree with me that Ashli Babbitt was just another lowlife anarchist. That's good to know. Unfortunately not everyone believes as you and I do:

Ashli Babbitt, woman killed in Capitol riots, described as patriot who 'loved America with all her heart'​

The Air Force veteran, small-business owner and devout Trump supporter was shot dead storming the Capitol on Wednesday​

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Name the Trump supporters who consider her a hero
Depends on who you ask. You'll find some Trumpeters who think that the whole Ashli Babbit thing is a "false flag"--that she was really FBI and that the shooting was fake, to make Trumptards look like...well, Trumptards. You will find still other Trumptards who are convinced that Babbit was actually a member of Antifa (they say the same about the "QAnon shaman"), and that she really was shot and killed, and she deserved it, because Antifa.

Do you think she deserved the bullet that killed her?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
My bad, the word "hero" wasn't in that title:

Ashli Babbitt – Hero of the Republic​

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you think she deserved the bullet that killed her?
I'm surprised that Capitol Police didn't use deadly force prior to the Babbitt incident. Watching the video of the shooting, I gotta say that the little Trump rodents went scampering after Saint Ashil went down.

Gary K

Banned
Why is anarchist/"rioter" Ashli Babbitt considered a hero by many Trump supporters? Discuss.
As usual you're being dumber than a box of rocks.

I don't know anyone who looks at her as a hero. I do know a lot of people who see her as a victim. She was killed for basically nothing. She wasn't armed. She was entering an area where there were multiple enforcement officers which held an overwhelming advantage over one woman. The killing had no justification.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
My bad, the word "hero" wasn't in that title:

Ashli Babbitt – Hero of the Republic​

Ok, so some anonymous guy on the internet who goes by "lucky jack" considers her a hero. And he explains why. He gives his reasons in detail.

ok doser

As usual you're being dumber than a box of rocks.
There's long been strong suspicion that he's a moby. Nobody could post for as long as he has, as dumb as he has.
I don't know anyone who looks at her as a hero. I do know a lot of people who see her as a victim. She was killed for basically nothing. She wasn't armed. She was entering an area where there were multiple enforcement officers which held an overwhelming advantage over one woman. The killing had no justification.
I agree.

ok doser

I'm surprised that Capitol Police didn't use deadly force prior to the Babbitt incident.
Considering that many of the Capitol police welcomed the protesters into the Capitol building, moving barricades, opening doors, that might see be seen as entrapment or enticement.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know anyone who looks at her as a hero.

Sears and KMart pull T-shirts calling Ashli Babbitt an American hero​

I do know a lot of people who see her as a victim.

Yes, in today's victim mentality society, people who violently enter the Capitol Building of the United States of America where elected officials from both major political parties were residing, are seen as "victims".

She was killed for basically nothing. She wasn't armed.
"Unarmed" is usually the word that is used by the left when a police officer kills a violent felon that wasn't actually in possession of a firearm, but had the means to kill others. In the case of Ashli Babbitt, her fellow rioters were the deadly weapon that she possessed.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Considering that many of the Capitol police welcomed the protesters into the Capitol building, moving barricades, opening doors, that might see be seen as entrapment or enticement.
This officer must have not been a member of the Capitol Police "welcoming committee"

DC-cop-assaulted-in-Capitol-riots-shocking-images-show-%E2%80%93.jpg