Only, as of today, 97 days until.....

SaulToPaul 2

Well, well, well.....If it ain't STP, Daddy Longlegs, back after a long hiatus, in the big city, at the corner room of "The Y." You beat everything, fella.

:chuckle: I've missed you, saint john.

The past 6 months have been tough. I've been the primary caretaker for my father since he lost a leg to amputation.

Pray for us, please!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
....MLB pitchers report for Spring Training!

That's what people who live in cities whose NFL team sucks (you live in Dallas), or live in cities with no NFL team (your from St. Louis).

For those of us who live in cities whose NFL team is currently in first place in their division (Pittsburgh Steelers), we couldn't care less when pitchers report.

C'mon Little Johnny W the Dance Director......it's football season.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
That's what people who live in cities whose NFL team sucks (you live in Dallas), or live in cities with no NFL team (your from St. Louis).

For those of us who live in cities whose NFL team is currently in first place in their division (Pittsburgh Steelers), we couldn't care less when pitchers report.
And then there are Bostonians. :plain:

:D
We just hope that Brady's not falling off the cliff. Yesterday he looked dreadful. If he played like that regularly, nobody'd be talking 'GOAT,' they'd be talking 'Goat! Get that goat off the field!'

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And then there are Bostonians. :plain:

There is one exception.

When your team just won the World Series, you get to talk about baseball in November.

When your team just won the World Series, and your NFL team is also in first place in its division, you have a lot to be thankful for on Thanksgiving, or you're from Boston....lol

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We just hope that Brady's not falling off the cliff. Yesterday he looked dreadful. If he played like that regularly, nobody'd be talking 'GOAT,' they'd be talking 'Goat! Get that goat off the field!'

As a Pittsburgh resident, and Steeler's fan, I will not count Brady out until he no longer is on the field. There has never been a bigger kyrptonite to the Steelers, than Tom Brady.

john w

Hall of Fame

I see you still have a man crush on me, sickly, weak armed, frail, admitted sodomite,punk Tetty. Find a job yet, sweety? Still sponging of your wife, and society, pretty boy? Yes....Of course, you're such an unemployed loser, getting your kicks off critiquing the saved, to prop up your fragile ego, getting your "worth," identify, sense of self esteem, from your local sports teams, TOL laughs at you, you frail weasel.And any player on your local sports teams has no idea who you are, sweety, and if you met them, in public, they'd ignore you, laugh at you, and your weak countenance.Of course, being the idol worshiper of your sports "heroes," that won't stop you, punk.

Get a job, you sickly looking weasel.And get saved, loser.