Quotes.

brinny

i found it!!!! LOVE this quote!!!! hahaaa

45.gif

f9a926c7892c8c4a3eb7854a17b33c0c.jpg

brinny

Awesome quote...yes, Satan was the most beautiful creature wasn't he? And the THE praise leader, so to speak, when he was Lucifer?

He STILL wins over hearts, minds, and souls, cuz he has many followers in his army, and his army continues growing as we speak.

He is a clever one, isn't he?

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

“You can give without loving,

but you can never love without giving.”

Robert Louis Stevenson

:straight:

brinny

indeed! Reminds me of God's heart and His giving so freely. It's almost like when He delights in us, giving is just irresistible.

Also reminds me of this:

it is impossible to "out-give" God.

Last edited:

brinny

Interesting and thought-provoking prompter of soul-searching and examination of our hearts...

AW-Pink.jpg

brinny

this brings to mind the "fruits of the spirit" and a heart that has been changed from a heart of stone to a heart of flesh, and indicates not only a love for God, but for our fellow man, especially brothers and sisters in Christ. This love prompts us to "respond" to the suffering of others, etc.

fc3e5a088a77e7a7cfc6074da32d53fc.jpg

brinny

Prayer. As necessary as breathing, not only for ourselves, but for those we surely will lift up in prayer. We ALL need prayers. Let's pray for one another.

e2e0bac7999d5c7247240d7515c73d64.jpg

brinny

i didn't realize this at the time, while in the fiery furnace of affliction and while wandering in that desolated desert place.

8b7b0392191474083b38a5d2be31d201.jpg

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
"—very popular error: having the courage of one's convictions—? Rather it is a matter of having the courage for an attack on one's convictions."

--Friedrich Nietzsche

brinny

^ interesting quote...haven't quite figured it out yet, cuz it sorta' reminds me of having let's say, an "anchor" on a stormy sea, to hold the boat in place, and having the conviction that my boat is being held steady by that anchor, and yet i want to "challenge" what i'm positively sure of and untie that anchor to see what happens to the boat.....

jus' thinkin' out loud.....interesting quote..it had me thinkin'

brinny

"We must humbly admit that most of us are attempting to live the Christian life in our own strength--the greatest obstacle to releasing the glory of God." ~God Wrestling (Mike Evans)

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
"I don't want to live on this planet anymore."
-Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth

brinny

“What is emotional intimacy? It is that deep sense of being connected to one another. It is feeling loved, respected and appreciated, while at the same time seeking to reciprocate. To feel loved is to have the sense that the other person genuinely cares about your well-being. Respect has to do with feeling that your potential spouse has positive regard for your personhood, intellect, abilities and personality. Appreciation is that inner sense that your partner values your contribution to the relationship.” ~Gary Chapman