Religious Liberty - A Constitutional right leftist democrats see no need to support

marke

Democrats are not supportive of American rights and freedoms. Their addiction to leftist causes, agendas, beliefs, and values causes them to have no regard for the Constitution or for those who benefit from constitutional freedoms the left does not value. The covid dempanic is being used by the left to undermine religious liberties under the guise of benefitting all Americans. They are wrong for abandoning Constitutional freedoms for democrat fascist totalitarianism.

Columbia University’s Robert Klitzman shared a tragic story with CNN Saturday of a woman riddled with cancer who reportedly refused to undergo medical procedures, relied on the power of prayer, and ultimately died.

“Her religious belief contributed to her death, unfortunately,” he said.

Klitzman, who directs Columbia’s bioethics masters program, stressed that employees should not be able to easily obtain religious exemptions from President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates, pointing to the extreme beliefs of jihadists and noting, “there are limits in our society to how far religious beliefs can go.”

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
...Klitzman [said]...“there are limits in our society to how far religious beliefs can go.”
Of course. Namely, the limits are the rights of everybody else. And whose rights are being infringed if someone declares exemption from vaccine mandates? No one's. You don't even need a religious belief exemption, you can just do that for no reason other than that it is your right to do it.

marke

Of course. Namely, the limits are the rights of everybody else. And whose rights are being infringed if someone declares exemption from vaccine mandates? No one's. You don't even need a religious belief exemption, you can just do that for no reason other than that it is your right to do it.
I refuse to take medicines whose development was even remotely tied to the bloody satanic practice of abortion.

Idolater

I refuse to take medicines whose development was even remotely tied to the bloody satanic practice of abortion.
What if the medicine is ONLY "remotely tied" to that though? Like, not closely tied. Like, remotely tied, only because someone started an unsubstantiated . . . rumor? A rumor would just barely, 'remotely tie' a medicine, to whatever the originator of the rumor wanted, really.

So I guess you refuse. I don't know that it makes sense to me, but it's certainly your right.

Gary K

Banned
The "vaccines" use fetal tissue in their development. That's not even close to being disputed.

Idolater

The "vaccines" use fetal tissue in their development. That's not even close to being disputed.
It's rather, completely disputed. I understand your sources say otherwise, but your sources are themselves completely disputed. They are known mongers of misinformation. I'm sorry for your confusion.

marke

What if the medicine is ONLY "remotely tied" to that though? Like, not closely tied. Like, remotely tied, only because someone started an unsubstantiated . . . rumor? A rumor would just barely, 'remotely tie' a medicine, to whatever the originator of the rumor wanted, really.

So I guess you refuse. I don't know that it makes sense to me, but it's certainly your right.
It is not a rumor that the drug companies themselves admit they developed vaccines using fetal tissues in the process.

marke

It's rather, completely disputed. I understand your sources say otherwise, but your sources are themselves completely disputed. They are known mongers of misinformation. I'm sorry for your confusion.
Your apparent ignorance of the facts does not justify your claim that the sources are disputed. This is not from a 'disputed source:'

Question

Do the COVID-19 vaccines contain aborted fetal cells?

Answer from infectious disease expert and practicing Catholic James Lawler, MD

No, the COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any aborted fetal cells. However, fetal cell lines – cells grown in a laboratory based on aborted fetal cells collected generations ago – were used in testing during research and development of the mRNA vaccines, and during production of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Idolater

It is not a rumor that the drug companies themselves admit they developed vaccines using fetal tissues in the process.
You have identified one. Is there another that can sustain your claim that there are "companies" or is it just this one.
...the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
So don't get that one.

marke

You have identified one. Is there another that can sustain your claim that there are "companies" or is it just this one.

So don't get that one.
Yes, almost all covid vaccines I have researched have used fetal tissues in their development. That is why I said what I said.