Save from wrath

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Body of Christ will not see the wrath of God. We are saved from it!

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Have you trusted the Lord believing that Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day as the means by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)?

heir

TOL Subscriber
I am so glad to have you here Heir. Good to see a woman who knows the way to salvation.
Thank you for your kind words Ktoyou. I rejoice in this salvation by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV) every day and hope for all to be saved by the same good news that saved me (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). That's why we preach. That's why we're here :)

1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4 KJV

Epoisses

The Body of Christ will not see the wrath of God. We are saved from it!

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Have you trusted the Lord believing that Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day as the means by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)?

Amen.

Bociferous

But what is wrath? I understand someone's wrath as negative emotion... being mad... but what is God's wrath?
Wrath is the process [experienced from the human side of things] whereby false things are burned up in human essence by absolute Truth. From this side of the experience, it's wrath. From God's side of things it's love and restoration.

Predi

Wrath is the process [experienced from the human side of things] whereby false things are burned up in human essence by absolute Truth. From this side of the experience, it's wrath. From God's side of things it's love and restoration.

I've never seen this definition and I'm not sure what it's based on... but I absolutely love it!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Yes, Dispies have a zeal but not according to knowledge.

fzappa13

Not bad.

Epoisses

Wrath is tough love.