Source of white hatred of blacks identified

marke

It is tribal savages like this murderous baboon who create bad feelings between blacks and whites. He needs to be apprehended and executed to show the world that no civilized blacks or whites will put up with such wicked behavior.

Five-months-pregnant woman stabbed in back by stranger while walking nature trail with her 3-year-old son — and undergoes emergency C-section

marke

Remember Cannon Hinnant?

I do.
I do also. An innocent little white boy shot in the head by a black madman for no reason. Shame on every American, black or white, who did not rise up and angrily condemn the brutal racist senseless murder.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It is tribal savages like this murderous baboon

That's racist language, you know. The language of MAGA.

He did a terrible thing and I'm thankful mom and baby will be okay. Apparently, he's known to the police as mentally ill. Murder is terrible. Violence is terrible. But these race-baiting articles are meant to provoke you to say the hateful things, to believe the hateful things. You don't need to say the hateful things to denounce violence. Don't let the race-baiters manipulate you like that.

Carolina

BANNED
Banned
It is tribal savages like this murderous baboon who create bad feelings between blacks and whites. He needs to be apprehended and executed to show the world that no civilized blacks or whites will put up with such wicked behavior.

Five-months-pregnant woman stabbed in back by stranger while walking nature trail with her 3-year-old son — and undergoes emergency C-section
“tribal savages”?
”baboons”?

You’re a jerk.

marke

That's racist language, you know. The language of MAGA.

He did a terrible thing and I'm thankful mom and baby will be okay. Apparently, he's known to the police as mentally ill. Murder is terrible. Violence is terrible. But these race-baiting articles are meant to provoke you to say the hateful things, to believe the hateful things. You don't need to say the hateful things to denounce violence. Don't let the race-baiters manipulate you like that.
You'd be offended also if morons told you that you are wicked and racist no matter what you think and no matter how you act around others. If they accuse you of evil and don't even know you then they are evil. Plain and simple. Democrat racists are accusing whites in general of worshipping whiteness and terrorizing the country with white supremacist violence against blacks. None of that is true but that lie does not stop democrats from whipping mobs of blacks into frenzied hatred of whites for their whiteness. This is inexcusable.

marke

“tribal savages”?
”baboons”?

You’re a jerk.
I am a jerk who has no respect whatsoever for racism, especially racism which drives baboons to brutally attack and murder innocent women and children for no reason. I blame democrats for not corralling their violent mobs.

Arthur Brain

You'd be offended also if morons told you that you are wicked and racist no matter what you think and no matter how you act around others. If they accuse you of evil and don't even know you then they are evil. Plain and simple. Democrat racists are accusing whites in general of worshipping whiteness and terrorizing the country with white supremacist violence against blacks. None of that is true but that lie does not stop democrats from whipping mobs of blacks into frenzied hatred of whites for their whiteness. This is inexcusable.
"Democrats whipping mobs of blacks into frenzied hatred of whites for their whiteness??!!!"

You really are circling a different planet. Off the scale and then some.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I didn't say anything about being offended, it's interesting that you're explaining how your racism came out of your being offended.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I do also. An innocent little white boy shot in the head by a black madman for no reason. Shame on every American, black or white, who did not rise up and angrily condemn the brutal racist senseless murder.
Cash Gernon

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

marke

"Democrats whipping mobs of blacks into frenzied hatred of whites for their whiteness??!!!"

You really are circling a different planet. Off the scale and then some.
I find myself beginning to harbor ill feelings towards black leaders who teach their followers that whites are evil and racist whether they know it or not and that they worship whiteness and conspire to massacre blacks in the streets in open white racist terrorist mobs. To hell with that lie of the devil and to hell with the support and propagation of such divisive lies. Democrats are not uniting the country, they are driving racial hatred wedges between the races with such demonic racist narratives.

Senate hopeful Raphael Warnock: US must ‘repent for its worship of whiteness’
By Emily JacobsNovember 16, 2020 | 12:53pm | Updated

marke

I didn't say anything about being offended, it's interesting that you're explaining how your racism came out of your being offended.
I am no more racist for resenting blacks for calling me a worshipper of whiteness because I was born white than a black would resent it I said he was stupid for being black.

marke

It's a completely different plane of reality.
"America needs to repent for its worship of whiteness?" What idiot says something like that in public? "I don't say God bless America, I say Goddamn America!" What moron would say something like that in public? Only leftist black reverend preachers pretending to be Christians, that is who.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
"America needs to repent for its worship of whiteness?" What idiot says something like that in public? "I don't say God bless America, I say Goddamn America!" What moron would say something like that in public? Only leftist black reverend preachers pretending to be Christians, that is who.

I am no more racist for resenting blacks for calling me a worshipper of whiteness because I was born white than a black would resent it I said he was stupid for being black.

Protesting a bit much there, you sound a lot like those whites fearful of losing their majority.

marke

Protesting a bit much there, you sound a lot like those whites fearful of losing their majority.
It is absolutely not protesting too much for me to express outrage against our moronic democrap leaders who are pushing the lying divisive racist narrative that whites are racist because they are born white and blacks are victims of whites because they are born black. There may not be a more wicked lie of the devil afflicting our nation in our times than that stupid, leftist, hateful, divisive, demonic, false narrative.