The all-new TOL 2013

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Okay folks here we go. TOL has been completely upgraded as well as given an all-new look for the first time in several years.

The all-new look is built for speed, speed, speed! No unnecessary bells and whistles. Not only is the new look clean and fast but it will be unified with the brand spanking new TOL app for iPhone and Android that will be released soon.

Keep in mind EVERYTHING is new and it may take me a few days to smooth out all the kinks so please be patient.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It might not hurt to hit refresh on your browser a couple times to make sure all the new graphics load in your browser.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Knight!

It's been very interesting. I'm sorry for all the work that you've had to do, but it's done now hopefully. I just love Eeset's Cross there! Well, let's see how this works.

Your Brethren In Christ's Love,

MichaelCadry

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Knight!

It's been very interesting. I'm sorry for all the work that you've had to do, but it's done now hopefully. I just love Eeset's Cross there! Well, let's see how this works.

Your Brethren In Christ's Love,

MichaelCadry
Thank you Michael. It is the southern cross star formation visible only if you are at 25 degrees or less north latitude.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not when it is for the better. I noticed I could not select TOL light, which is fine since the beached whale has been put to sea.
I'm glad you noticed that. We dumped the "light-weight" style since now the default style is "lightweight" already. :)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's just blue. :idunno:

Vibrant colors are "in" these days.

I'm sure you will get used to it.
Surely I will. It's just that with all the blue and the new squared off TOL symbol I thought you might have become a democrat.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
new motto.......

new motto.......

I'm glad you noticed that. We dumped the "light-weight" style since now the default style is "lightweight" already. :)

Cool. I preferred the 'light-weight' template over the hi-def in the last format.

I was wondering if there could be vote or poll for a brand new slogan now :)

pj