The CCP disease more than once?

Have you personally met people who have claimed to have gotten the CCP disease twice?

• yes

• no

• only on the news.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hilltrot

My job involves meeting large numbers of people and I've been told by three people - in person - about how they caught the CCP virus twice. Anyone else hear similarly?

Arthur Brain

My job involves meeting large numbers of people and I've been told by three people - in person - about how they caught the CCP virus twice. Anyone else hear similarly?
Well, I'm presuming you're referring to Covid and yes, it's quite a common phenomenon. This virus isn't just some case of a cold or the like, it's potentially much more dangerous. Normally, the antibodies would protect one from coming down with the disease again but not with this, and right now, there's four mutant strains of the virus that are causing concern in the UK because they could potentially be resistant to vaccines. There's also what's referred to as "Long Covid" where the victim recovers from the worst aspects of the virus but are plagued with ongoing effects, tiredness, shortness of breath etc. It's not to be taken lightly at all. If you're in a job where you meet large numbers of people on a regular basis then take all appropriate precautions to protect yourself - and others.