The obstacles of a young minister and their overcoming on the basis of pastoral messages.

Nazar

Hey! I am now writing my thesis on the topic: "The obstacles of a young minister and their overcoming on the basis of pastoral messages".
Can you advise on literature on this topic?

nikolai_42

That sounds like an interesting thesis, but it doesn't (grammatically) make perfect sense to me. I'm assuming you are talking about the obstacles a young minister needs to overcome in order to have an effective ministry, but I don't understand exactly what you mean by "...on the basis of...". Are the messages the means of overcoming these obstacles, or are the messages the goal of overcoming the obstacles? Either one would be an interesting topic, but might result in different suggestions. The way it's written, I would think you are saying that the messages are the means of overcoming the obstacles. But what sort of obstacles do you have in mind? Moral? Spiritual? Practical?

Reactions: Lon

Bradley D

Apostle Paul teaches a lot in his epistles about the obstacles one will find in the church.

"I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them" (Romans 16:17).

Reactions: Lon