The Republican Party establishment is anti-Trump

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

The Republican Governors Association showed its true allegiances today when they banned Mike Lindell from attending their conference today. Lindell, who went from being addicted to crack to being addicted to Trump, has been one of the leading voices in the attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election results.

Looks like its time for Trump-supporters to abandon the Republican Party altogether.

Arthur Brain

The Republican Governors Association showed its true allegiances today when they banned Mike Lindell from attending their conference today. Lindell, who went from being addicted to crack to being addicted to Trump, has been one of the leading voices in the attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election results.

Looks like its time for Trump-supporters to abandon the Republican Party altogether.
To be fair, probably a smart move on their part. 'My Pillow Guy' is an absolute loon...

Gary K

Banned

Oh, wow. What an update. This has been known for 5+ years already. The Republican establishment, i.e. the swamp along with the Democrats, came out against Trump before he was elected. And you're just now figuring this out? I guess you've been sitting under a rock for the past 5+ years.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Oh, wow. What an update. This has been known for 5+ years already. The Republican establishment, i.e. the swamp along with the Democrats, came out against Trump before he was elected. And you're just now figuring this out? I guess you've been sitting under a rock for the past 5+ years.
No it's been well known. This is just another piece of that mountain of evidence.

What are you doing to destroy the Republican Party for its covert opposition to Trump? Have you left it already, or are you working covertly to ruin it from within?

Gary K

Banned
No it's been well known. This is just another piece of that mountain of evidence.

What are you doing to destroy the Republican Party for its covert opposition to Trump? Have you left it already, or are you working covertly to ruin it from within?
LOL. I've never been a Republican. I find the Republican party just as corrupt as the Democrat party. Oh, there are few honest Republicans, but they are the exception not the rule. Republican leadership is just as corrupt as the Democrats. That you haven't figured that out yet doesn't say much for your critical thinking skill nor your observational skills..

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
LOL. I've never been a Republican. I find the Republican party just as corrupt as the Democrat party.
Awesome.
Republican leadership is just as corrupt as the Democrats. That you haven't figured that out yet doesn't say much for your critical thinking skill nor your observational skills..
On the contrary, I have. I don't represent any party or bias. I speak only objective truths.

Gary K

Banned
Well, no, just being relatively normal and not a guy prone to space cadet conspiracy theories is what makes me...such.
No. You're not anywhere close to being "normal" as you buy every conspiracy theory that the left promotes. In fact, you were creating a conspiracy theory just a little while ago. You said PV was lying about Facebook. That is a conspiracy theory all by itself. And you did that having no information about the story at all. It was nothing but your own corrupt imagination.

Arthur Brain

No. You're not anywhere close to being "normal" as you buy every conspiracy theory that the left promotes. In fact, you were creating a conspiracy theory just a little while ago. You said PV was lying about Facebook. That is a conspiracy theory all by itself. And you did that having no information about the story at all. It was nothing but your own corrupt imagination.
Does the "left" promote the theory that unicorns visit the earth in a multi dimensional capacity sometime in June, because I'm waiting on that. That would be great. Otherwise, FB are doing the same as plenty other social media platforms. Dispensing with unsubstantiated trash.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The Republican-dominated Maricopa County Board of Supervisors called for the audit to end last month and the board's GOP chair Jack Sellers called it a "sham process."

"Finish what you're calling an audit and be ready to defend your report in a court of law," Sellers said.

Gary K

Banned
The Republican-dominated Maricopa County Board of Supervisors called for the audit to end last month and the board's GOP chair Jack Sellers called it a "sham process."

"Finish what you're calling an audit and be ready to defend your report in a court of law," Sellers said.

And you think that's a news flash. The establishment Republicans were just as involved in the election fraud as the Democrats. They don't want to get caught any more than the Democrats do. Me? I want all the corrupt bums out. I want the actual votes to count, not the fantasy that the media presents. It's the people who count. Not the politicians.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
During an appearance on Newsmax TV this week, State Senator Douglas Mastriano (R-PA) revealed that he has received no communication from the RNC regarding ballot auditing efforts despite the claim of chairwoman Ronna McDaniel that the organization is working hard to support the election integrity effort.