This is Murica

marke

Very bad people like Merrick Garland see conservatives as traitors. How stupid is that, coming from an anti-American, communist-loving, voter-frauding, illegal immigrant supporting, economy-wrecking, Christian values despising, patriotic traditions-hating Obamanite?

marke

Sigh. Why am I not surprised that the good old boys in the GOP would support this dumbed-down, evil version of Dolly Parton …
I support traditional American Christian values and those politicians who honor them. I do not support crooks, thieves, murderers, perverts, terrorists, racists, communists, and politicians who support them over American freedom and justice.

marke

Yep, just the kind of cringe worth rhetoric that will appeal to the addle brained Trumpster crowd...
The most addle-brained people on earth are those who reject God and support satanic policies because that is what the leftist barbarian mob propagates.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
More evidence that anti-American fascist racist communists hate patriotic Americans.

Fascist and communist at the same time?

taxi_louie_scratching_record_hurting_latkas_ears.gif

So where do America’s conservatives get the fatuous idea that they are the only true red, white, and blue patriots?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
From the example set by the left of rioting, burning the cities, leaving our southern border wide open, allowing drugs and gangs and child molesters to flood in ...
Got distracted by a Hickok45 video that I'm watching - meant to come back to this and add to it.

Never forget that the left supports adultery, divorce, child molestation, homosexuality, and of course the murder of children.

The left supports the destruction of our Christian, American civilization.

marke

MOSTLY PEACEFUL.
In democrats' eyes, the leftist riots were mostly peaceful with just a handful of cops being murdered, just a few hundred innocent victims shot or assaulted, just a few billion dollars lost to looters and arsonists, just a few hundred businesses destroyed, and just a few thousand cops slandered by leading democrat politicians and their left-wing party supporters. But imagine the horror leftists are being forced to witness at the hands of lying leftist propagandists as they totally transform the mostly peaceful Jan 6 protest into fictional narratives of make-believe destruction rivaling that of the fall of Rome.