toldailytopic: Benghazi? The IRS Scandal? AP Phonegate? What is potentially the most

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 15th, 2013 05:00 AM

toldailytopic: Benghazi? The IRS Scandal? AP Phonegate? What is potentially the most damaging scandal to the Obama Administration?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
AP...Which I find ironic because it's going to be damaging not because of what but because of who.

That having been said; I think Benghazi is going to hang around Hillarys neck like an albatross; ruining her chances in 2016. The IRS thing is just a burp.

So it has been written....So it shall be done. :plain:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Benghazi, unless something of substance appears, is a yawn for the public. The moderates and liberals seem to think it's nothing. So that's useful only for rallying the faithful.

The other two are actually seriously wrong, possibly criminal. Those have some power, particularly if it can be shown that the WH knew about the IRS actions.

This Charming Manc

Don't you think in all the desperate scrambling for an Obama scandal the right wing media is making the administration scandal proof.

I am not even in the states and i'm sick of hearing about 'scandals'?

I think something real and substantial could get by in all this chaff, I also include the birther stuff in this.

The boy who cried wolf is a relevant tale of caution.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I was going to write something substantive but I realised it's futile.

I don't want another Clinton, but a woman would be good. I'm sick of these bought and paid for corporate -expletive-.

GIVE ME A REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT.

:hammer:

Elizabeth Warren would be great if she got blocked on EVERYTHING but banking regulation, I'd take that deal in an instant.

Democracy is dead, and it seems we're running out of time to revive it.

Alate_One

I doubt any of them are really going to harm the administration other than be distractions. The AP scandal doesn't even implicate Eric Holder (much less the president) since he recused himself from the investigation.

Hopefully heads will roll and we'll be done with it. The faux outrage over Benghazi (and over talking points no less) is growing more tiresome by the day.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I doubt any of them are really going to harm the administration other than be distractions. The AP scandal doesn't even implicate Eric Holder (much less the president) since he recused himself from the investigation.

Hopefully heads will roll and we'll be done with it. The faux outrage over Benghazi (and over talking points no less) is growing more tiresome by the day.

Their donors won't let them impeach Obama, they want the grand "bargain".

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I was going to write something substantive but I realised it's futile.

I don't want another Clinton, but a woman would be good. I'm sick of these bought and paid for corporate -expletive-.

GIVE ME A REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT.

:hammer:

Elizabeth Warren would be great if she got blocked on EVERYTHING but banking regulation, I'd take that deal in an instant.

REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT = These bought and paid for corporate -expletive

Democracy is dead, and it seems we're running out of time to revive it.

Dude...Rigor has already set in. :plain:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Benghazi? The IRS Scandal? AP Phonegate? What is potentially the most damaging scandal to the Obama Administration?

I would have to say Benghazi. Lives were taken while Obama sat and and dithered like a slack jawed fag. He was either too weak to protect American citizens or he was covering something up. At any rate he can't hide the stench of his actions forever. Like skunk stink--the smell is going to get out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Granite

Hall of Fame
The AP fiasco, simply because it doesn't look like the White House was aware of the IRS's actions and because Benghazi appears to be incompetence but not malice.

P.S. Edit: However, if there was data collection going on, there's a very good chance it was legal thanks to the overreach codified by the Patriot Act. So it'll be amusing to see politicians fuming and frothing while they refuse to undue the very legislation that enabled this kind of data gathering.

Charity

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

That, Obama is really Osama shaved clean! Or Osama is really Obama, at the wheel of the titanic.
An American can't even get a drivers licence with a certificate of birth. No doctors signatures, no one to investigate, an plain as. ignoring the query.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I would have to say Benghazi. Lives were taken while Obama sat and and dithered like a slack jawed fag.

Sounds familiar.

Benghazi is sensationalism, there's so many things to criticise Obama for yet you miss the real points and try this hyperbole?

That Obama is really Osama shaved clean! Or Osama is really Obama at the wheel of the titanic.
An American can't even get a drivers licence with certificate of birth. No doctors signatures, no one to investigate

See what I mean?

"He wasn't born in the US"

Tell that to Ted Cruz.

99lamb

Watergate was described as a third rate break in.
It occurred in 1972, Nixon resigns in 1974, took a little bit of time for the weight of the thing to have real political effect.
Its that second term jinx...

99lamb

xAvarice
Sounds familiar.

Benghazi is sensationalism, there's so many things to criticise Obama for yet you miss the real points and try this hyperbole?

The whisper on Benghazi is that the Administration the White House was involved with gun running, supplying weapons to rebels and Muslim Brotherhood, which is why the consulate was targeted. But all this is unsubstantiated unless someone is willing to testify under oath, and name names.
Now thats hyperbole.

Charity

Sounds familiar.

See what I mean?

"He wasn't born in the US"

Tell that to Ted Cruz.

Yes. Just show the world the evidence. Show us the paper work, in which
He would never pull that off, the Age of the paper work would not pass
Osama, lol, dumped himself at sea!

Charity

There should be no problem replacing one man to keep millions happy

Rather ridicules that one person is able to terrify the earth with just his name!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Benghazi? The IRS Scandal? AP Phonegate?
What is potentially the most damaging scandal to the Obama Administration?

The Obama Administration

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Yes. Just show the world the evidence. Show us the paper work, in which
He would never pull that off, the Age of the paper work would not pass
Osama, lol, dumped himself at sea!

Why would Obama not have the paperwork but Bush would?

He's a bad president but this level of stupidity is intolerable.

The whisper on Benghazi is that the Administration the White House was involved with gun running, supplying weapons to rebels and Muslim Brotherhood, which is why the consulate was targeted. But all this is unsubstantiated unless someone is willing to testify under oath, and name names.
Now thats hyperbole.

Anyone in the US supplying the Muslim Brotherhood (excluding the CIA), that'd be surprising.

I highlighted the keyword for you.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Benghazi? The IRS Scandal? AP Phonegate?
What is potentially the most damaging scandal to the Obama Administration?

The Obama Administration
:chuckle: You hit the nail right on the head. The whole administration is a scandal.

BBTimeless

Glad to see instead of a discussion of politics, failed policies, and muck ups, it has become a cookie cutter circle-jerk against the administration as a whole. Not surprised really. :deadhorse: