Trump has not conceded

marke

Trump is a good man for that. No matter how many Americans give in to democrat election theft by fraud, Trump refuses to do so and we should thank him for that. Until Americans can be convinced no fraud took place then nobody shouldn't concede. Americans have a right to demand investigations of possible crimes, especially the crime of voter fraud. Not until serious investigations have demonstrated beyond doubt that no fraud took place then we should not assume the democrats did not do what it appears they did do.
Former President Donald Trump on Monday said that he has “never admitted defeat” in the 2020 presidential race.
“I never used the word concede, I have not conceded,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with David Brody on Real America’s Voice.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump is a good man for that. No matter how many Americans give in to democrat election theft by fraud, Trump refuses to do so and we should thank him for that... Former President Donald Trump on Monday said that he has “never admitted defeat” in the 2020 presidential race.
“I never used the word concede, I have not conceded,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with David Brody on Real America’s Voice.
Trump conceded when he left the White House on January 20th to allow Joe Biden to become president.
Vice President Pence conceded when he certified Biden's election victory on January 6th.
To say anything less or other than this is to lie.

Trump lost. Stop being delusional about that. Get over it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since I don’t expect honesty or dignity from trump … color me surprised.

I couldn’t care less that he and his GOP worshippers have chosen to live in denial …

The only way to bring sanity and law and order back to America is by voting republicans out of office.

marke

Trump conceded when he left the White House on January 20th to allow Joe Biden to become president.
Vice President Pence conceded when he certified Biden's election victory on January 6th.

No, Trump did not legitimately lose, like Stacie Abrams and Al Gore did, but he gracioiusly left the White House because he is a reasonable man of good character, unlike his hateful enemies.

marke

I couldn’t care less that he and his GOP worshippers have chosen to live in denial …

The only way to bring sanity and law and order back to America is by voting republicans out of office.
Dummies are wrong to think voting God off the platform will make America great again. Democrats removed God from their 2012 National Democrat Muslim Convention, and that was not unintentional.

The word “God” is nowhere to be found in the Democratic national platform this year, an omission Republicans have seized upon as a failure of their opponents to appreciate the divine’s place in American history.

Arthur Brain

No, Trump did not legitimately lose, like Stacie Abrams and Al Gore did, but he gracioiusly left the White House because he is a reasonable man of good character, unlike his hateful enemies.
He didn't "graciously leave" at all. If he'd tried to stay there he'd have been booted out regardless. If he actually had left graciously he'd have conceded defeat like his opponent did in 2016 and quit bleating about how the election was rigged...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Legend has it that Donald Trump's spiritual advisor, Paula White, is still praying for "angels from Africa" to come to the US to put Trump back in the White House:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The word “God” is nowhere to be found in the Democratic national platform this year, an omission Republicans have seized upon as a failure of their opponents to appreciate the divine’s place in American history.
Translation: "Republicans are paying disingenuous lip-service to God in order to dupe people of faith into voting for them for the sake of political gain."

marke

You seem to be ignoring the fact that there are multiple investigations ongoing into questionable missteps by democrats in the 2020 election. That means the final assessment of voter fraud remains unresolved.

marke

Demons and human disciples of satan have no respect for American politicians who support traditional American Christian values as Trump did. Democrats are not in favor of traditional American values, which is why they support taking the knee in defiance of the US flag, tearing down American historical monuments, defunding the police and so much more.

marke

He didn't "graciously leave" at all. If he'd tried to stay there he'd have been booted out regardless. If he actually had left graciously he'd have conceded defeat like his opponent did in 2016 and quit bleating about how the election was rigged...
You got Trump mixed up with the likes of Stacie Abrams, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, and others who whined about being defeated for months orn even years after their losses.

marke

Legend has it that Donald Trump's spiritual advisor, Paula White, is still praying for "angels from Africa" to come to the US to put Trump back in the White House:

I would not recommend people listening to spiritual advisers who have questionable credentials. Admittedly, Reagan may have been influenced by his wife's attachment to the supernatural, but it apparently did not keep him from being a great president in spite of such flaws. Trump was also a great president. Good people still miss him and the future descendants of all Americans will no doubt rue the day the democrats stole the 2020 election.

Arthur Brain

I would not recommend people listening to spiritual advisers who have questionable credentials. Admittedly, Reagan may have been influenced by his wife's attachment to the supernatural, but it apparently did not keep him from being a great president in spite of such flaws. Trump was also a great president. Good people still miss him and the future descendants of all Americans will no doubt rue the day the democrats stole the 2020 election.
Your latter is an insult to Reagan.

Derf

Admittedly, Reagan may have been influenced by his wife's attachment to the supernatural, but it apparently did not keep him from being a great president in spite of such flaws.
Maybe it kept him from being a much better president, and getting someone better than Sandra Day OConnor on the supreme court

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
the democrats stole the 2020 election.

Former Attorney General Bill Barr reportedly called former President Trump’s false claims of election fraud “bull----,” according to a new book on the final days of the Trump administration.

“My attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time,” Barr told Karl in an interview, referring to why he decided to give prosecutors approval to probe the fraud allegations, and why he opened his own unofficial inquiry into the claims.

“If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bull----,” Barr added.

The former attorney general also said that allegations that voting machines across the country were rigged to switch votes from Biden to Trump were not true.

“We realized from the beginning it was just bull---,” Barr told Karl.

“It’s a counting machine, and they save everything that was counted. So you just reconcile the two. There had been no discrepancy reported anywhere, and I’m still not aware of any discrepancy,” he added.

Barr also revealed that then-Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) repeatedly urged the attorney general to speak out against Trump’s claims of election fraud.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
the democrats stole the 2020 election.
Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said on Sunday that claims made by former President Trump and other Republicans about the 2020 election being rigged against the former New York real estate mogul to “a bit like WWF.”

“Here in the U.S., there's a growing recognition that this is a bit like WWF, that it's entertaining, but it's not real,” Romney said.

“And I know people want to say yeah, they believe in the big lie in some cases, but I think people recognize that it's a lot of show and - and bombast, but it's going nowhere. The election is over. It was, it was fair,” Romney continued.