Wait and see .

7 Year Tribulation Sept 23, 2017 - Jesus returns circa Sept. 2024

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is a TSUNAMI caused by Asteroid BEFORE END OF SEPTEMBER 2015

Wait and see .

The ironic thing about you, O23, is that when the mods have a purge of old posts, no one will remember or check out your pathetic cries for attention. No one will keep a record of what you have predicted to see whether it came true or not. No one will bother to 'wait and see' because they have better things to do. The kingdom of God is moving on as it must and those in it cannot afford to wait around for you.
You would do better getting on your knees and praying to the saviour for comfort and growth in the spirit. Helping your neghbour with their washing up is more of a witness for the kingdom of God than making false predictions of the future.

OCTOBER23

You would do better getting on your knees and
praying to the saviour for comfort and growth in the spirit.

- BEEN THERE , DONE THAT.

Helping your neighbour with their washing up is more of a witness
for the kingdom of God than making false predictions of the future.

- NO , THAT IS GOD'S JOB TO CHANGE PEOPLE.

-I AM WORKING OUT MY OWN SALVATION.

-Rev 19:10 The Testimony of Jesus is the spirit of Prophecy.

- SEE YOU IN THE KINGDOM.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Wait and see .

I suggest you get busy and create a rather stylish hat, made
of tinfoil. Then, sit in your closet eating nothing but peanut
butter and crackers, until the Asteroid hits the top of your
place of abode?

The rest of us will continue to laugh at you, Chicken Little.

Mocking You

Wait and see .

What does a tsunami in Sept. 2015 have to do with the seven year tribulation? Is that the warm-up act?

I'm a sucker for these pseudo-scientific threads. Some of the best entertainment I've had since joining TOL was the moon landing hoax thread and the moon causes ocean tides thread. Just classic buffoonery.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You would do better getting on your knees and
praying to the saviour for comfort and growth in the spirit.

- BEEN THERE , DONE THAT.

Helping your neighbour with their washing up is more of a witness
for the kingdom of God than making false predictions of the future.

- NO , THAT IS GOD'S JOB TO CHANGE PEOPLE.

-I AM WORKING OUT MY OWN SALVATION.

-Rev 19:10 The Testimony of Jesus is the spirit of Prophecy.

- SEE YOU IN THE KINGDOM.

O23:
Christianity is not about the next prediction. You are far out here. You are caught up in a time warp of 1970s cold-war, hippy-inspired preoccupation with end time prophesies of doom and gloom. Most of the hippies grew up and became stockbrokers, bankers, businessmen and politicians.

Hal Lindsey became irrelevant when the 1980s did not produce the apocalyptic changes he predicted and when the so-called rapture did not happen by the year 2000. Rather the opposite: the world has become more stable and all the Christians are still here. And Israel was not the mere plaything of Christian fanatics but a real modern nation with real people and not more special than any other people. Your focus on them is unhealthy and is actually racist and highly condescending.

Stop listening to this stuff and get round your disabled neighbour's house to help with the washing up or walk the dog. This is what God requires of you as a disciple and this is what God's kingdom looks like.

Robert Pate

Banned
You will probably be taken in by the anti-Christ, Revelation 13:13, 14.

The only thing that we are to look forward to is the return of Jesus.

OCTOBER23

PATE said, The only thing that we are to look forward to is the return of Jesus.
----------------------------------------------------------
--WHY, I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHEN - SEPT 21, 2024.

Rev 19 The Testimony of Christ is the Spirit of Prophecy

If u stay ready, you don't have to get ready. Something is coming but I won't speculate what I think it is because negative forces will treasure troll me. It don't matter what it is that is coming but im trying to purify my spirit and mind. Jesus is Lord.

RevTestament

You scoffers should repent.
The Science is strong with October and he has been right before.http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89860

LOL. He has never been right. He said the asteroid would "knock earth on its side", it would wreak havoc, and ridiculous stuff like that. The fact that a large meteor entered the earth's atmosphere doesn't count. The earth is "hit" with meteors constantly, and every once in awhile a meteorite. Those are not the type of "disaster" he was predicting as Omega. Further, he was predicting it as an interpretation of the wormwood star in Revelation. He totally does not accept that the stars from heaven in Revelation are spirits who come to the earth. They have nothing to do with asteroids - much less catastrophic collisions.

He is only kinda right about one thing. The time is at hand for the sign of the Son of Man. We are now in "the millenium" when the tribes of the earth shall mourn.

OCTOBER23

THEY WILL MOURN WHEN NIBIRU COMES BY TO CAUSE A POLE SHIFT IN 2024

AND MILLIONS ARE DROWNED WHEN THE OCEANS ROAR ACROSS THE LAND.

Think about that...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The ironic thing about you, O23, is that when the mods have a purge of old posts, no one will remember or check out your pathetic cries for attention. No one will keep a record of what you have predicted to see whether it came true or not. No one will bother to 'wait and see' because they have better things to do. The kingdom of God is moving on as it must and those in it cannot afford to wait around for you.
You would do better getting on your knees and praying to the saviour for comfort and growth in the spirit. Helping your neghbour with their washing up is more of a witness for the kingdom of God than making false predictions of the future.

Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.