Video: Trump says women are to him as alcohol is to alcoholics

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
hey - what on earth is going on in woodstock with the serial killer nurse? :freak:

that story actually bumped trump this morning

commonsense

hey - what on earth is going on in woodstock with the serial killer nurse? :freak:

that story actually bumped trump this morning

Yeah its big news, apparently she made statements to mental health workers who reported her to police. Had alcohol problems, posted weird poems on some site. Peace bond preventing her from possessing insulin except for her own use. This'll be news here for some time to come. Some of my friends were wondering if she was an "Angel of Mercy" type

Jose Fly

If not he was wondering if he could get away with it, the perv.

He brags about hiring 17 year olds simply because they're beautiful, then makes a public spectacle out of ogling her as she walks off stage, then compares his attitude towards women to that of an alcoholic towards alcohol.

And the Trump supporters are mystified at why women have turned against him. :duh:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yeah its big news, apparently she made statements to mental health workers who reported her to police. Had alcohol problems, posted weird poems on some site. Peace bond preventing her from possessing insulin except for her own use. This'll be news here for some time to come. Some of my friends were wondering if she was an "Angel of Mercy" type
'
'
is that how she killed them - insulin injections?

haven't been listening - busy day working outside - i can feel all the sun and windburn on my face and neck

not sure if you're near the seaway, but I saw this cute little feller go by a couple times lately:

Canadian-Coast-Guard-Takes-Delivery-of-Third-Hero-Class-Vessel.jpg

my son's out in the pacific somewhere on this monster:

5.png

commonsense

'
'
is that how she killed them - insulin injections?

haven't been listening - busy day working outside - i can feel all the sun and windburn on my face and neck
Who knows? The authorities are, as usual, tight lipped. We'll have to wait for trial to get all the details. There's many families pretty shoken up....

ClimateSanity

He brags about hiring 17 year olds simply because they're beautiful, then makes a public spectacle out of ogling her as she walks off stage, then compares his attitude towards women to that of an alcoholic towards alcohol.

And the Trump supporters are mystified at why women have turned against him. :duh:

What is this attitude you think he has?

Jose Fly

What is this attitude you think he has?

Let's let Donald describe it himself. From the video...

"If she worked on my plane, that's like a death wish for me. That's like an alcoholic...you put a scotch in front of them, it's like [makes twitching gesture]. This would be my form of alcoholism."

So either he's saying he can't control himself around women, or he abuses them (in the same way alcoholics abuse alcohol). The former is consistent with what he said in the infamous Access Hollywood video, "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."