We are not without hope!

heir

TOL Subscriber
They speak of our salvation as if it is based upon anything that we do or don't do. Their focus is on sin and sins as if they weren't dealt with by God in our stead 2000 years ago. They point you to the ministry of the Lord and the 12 in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Pentecost and Hebrews through Revelation as if the content found therein has anything at all to do with Gentiles like us who in time past were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: when it doesn't. They can't tell you what the gospel of our salvation is, where to find it or even where a Gentile in the dispensation of the grace of God can expect to find God's purpose for us.

Praise the LORD, He didn't leave us without hope (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, Ephesians 2:13 KJV) and everything we need to throughly furnish us is all scripture in a King James Bible (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV) including epistles written directly by our apostle to us, the church which is His Body, in the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV) that we study according to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

You can be saved, and come unto the knowledge of the truth. First, by trusting the Lord believing the gospel of YOUR salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), not according to your works (Titus 3:5 KJV), but by grace through the faith of Jesus Christ and His work in your place by the cross/ the blood of Christ/by the gospel (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV) and then begin to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV!

Last edited:

Zeke

Some clarification on the claim Jesus taught a different way than Paul, Both taught they could do nothing of themselves and the temple/kingdom/Spirit was within man, if we count the number of OT quotes in Paul's teachings, along with statements like it is written the claims are superficial and religiously imputed, Certainly there are levels of understanding that separate believers but these are to be expected, no one progresses at the same speed or have the same experiences.

The stories seem to be so real along with the Lands and characters being portrayed through them that to imply they are extroversions of a inner truth is beyond the mind's ability to cope with, especially a zealous one, yet we are told God conceals things Proverbs 25:2, Psalms 78:2, Psalms 40:6, Galatians 4:24, that shows the letter is only a Dark Saying, Allegory, an outer transcript of the inward experiences we go through unbeknown to the world looking for God's kingdom to come yet that is denied by Christ Luke 17:20-21 .

Zeke

Do, do do...Matthew 10:22 KJV, Matthew 19:17 KJV, Matthew 23:1-3 KJV as a minister of the circumcision (Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV)

vs.

Romans 3:21-22 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV in the dispensation of the gospel and the dispensation of the grace of God.

Christ words were spirit so he taught a spiritual circumcision which is the same things Paul taught, walk after the spirit instead of the flesh dissected in Galatians 4:20-28, Circumcision in the flesh was never more than a sign Romans 2:29 a reflection/type of its spiritual meaning, which is why Paul reminds us to rightly divide the meanings of letter/dark sayings from the spiritual intent behind it or it kills/veils it 2Cor 3:6.

Right after Christ told them the kingdom is in man and also seek ye the kingdom first, and that doesn't come with observation, he also warned them about outsiders claiming he was here are there, kinda hard to look for Christ on the outside when he is in you! which is why you are told to not do that, the parabolic structure of the letter is a mysterious riddle, but that's only decoded by actually taking what is said about the dwelling place of God being in man being factual, that's the level of understanding that creates the one new man who believes Paul's statements that no Jew nor Gentile, Male nor Female are in Christ Matt 22:30, So if that's true then it gives validity to what they are being used for which is symbolic for mans dual minded prison Galatians 4:1 Cain and Abel etc....................Acts 28:31 the kingdom is always at hand because it has always been Eternal John 18:36, Eph 6:12, is the only fight that ever takes place in the Sons of God experiencing good and evil, Jesus represented birth from above in us Matt 11:11 gives a hint to what birth is best.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Christ words were spirit so he taught a spiritual circumcision which is the same things Paul taught, walk after the spirit instead of the flesh dissected in Galatians 4:20-28, Circumcision in the flesh was never more than a sign Romans 2:29 a reflection/type of its spiritual meaning, which is why Paul reminds us to rightly divide the meanings of letter/dark sayings from the spiritual intent behind it or it kills/veils it 2Cor 3:6.

Right after Christ told them the kingdom is in man and also seek ye the kingdom first, and that doesn't come with observation, he also warned them about outsiders claiming he was here are there, kinda hard to look for Christ on the outside when he is in you! which is why you are told to not do that, the parabolic structure of the letter is a mysterious riddle, but that's only decoded by actually taking what is said about the dwelling place of God being in man being factual, that's the level of understanding that creates the one new man who believes Paul's statements that no Jew nor Gentile, Male nor Female are in Christ Matt 22:30, So if that's true then it gives validity to what they are being used for which is symbolic for mans dual minded prison Galatians 4:1 Cain and Abel etc....................Acts 28:31 the kingdom is always at hand because it has always been Eternal John 18:36, Eph 6:12, is the only fight that ever takes place in the Sons of God experiencing good and evil, Jesus represented birth from above in us Matt 11:11 gives a hint to what birth is best.
Go open your own thread where you believe nothing that the book saith and it's all allegory and based upon your experience. I am not interested in the least in your explaining away the scriptures. They mean what they say, as they say it and to whom for the purposes God chose from and before the beginning of the world (two more differences). "Matthew" has nothing to do with the dispensation of the grace of God given Paul to usward.

Zeke

Go open your own thread where you believe nothing that the book saith and it's all allegory and based upon your experience. I am not interested in the least in your explaining away the scriptures. They mean what they say, as they say it and to whom for the purposes God chose from and before the beginning of the world (two more differences). "Matthew" has nothing to do with the dispensation of the grace of God given Paul to usward.

So you deny Galatians 4:24, Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16, 2Cor 3:6, Matt 11:11, Acts 17:24, Psalms 78:2, 40:6 and the others that warn against taking the letter literally? Zealous logic claims there was no grace before Sauls encounter, Yet it's the same law that had grace and mercy built into the law that slayed Paul Romans 7:12 Jesus scolded the religious ruler because they forgot that part of the law, the same mercy that confronted Saul, notice those Christ called hypocrites where keeping the people from entering in the Kingdom Matt 23:13, same thing you are doing by refusing to believe Luke 17:20-21, you don't want to really have a debate that exposes your false beliefs, I understand so I thought I was being civil but you just want some pats on the back from the mid actors guild.

heir

TOL Subscriber
So you deny Galatians 4:24, Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16, 2Cor 3:6, Matt 11:11, Acts 17:24, Psalms 78:2, 40:6 and the others that warn against taking the letter literally? Zealous logic claims there was no grace before Sauls encounter, Yet it's the same law that had grace and mercy built into the law that slayed Paul Romans 7:12 Jesus scolded the religious ruler because they forgot that part of the law, the same mercy that confronted Saul, notice those Christ called hypocrites where keeping the people from entering in the Kingdom Matt 23:13, same thing you are doing by refusing to believe Luke 17:20-21, you don't want to really have a debate that exposes your false beliefs, I understand so I thought I was being civil but you just want some pats on the back from the mid actors guild.
Please take your misinterpretations that the pure words of the Lord doesn't mean what it says, as it says it and to whom and go open your own thread and you can speak there to your heart's content. This thread is about the fact that even though there are many who would have us do something to be saved and/or to stay saved by taking us to passages in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Pentecost and Hebrews through Revelation; those things were written to Israel past and future.

To Gentiles like us who in time past were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world; unless God had a mystery that included us, we were doomed/cursed.

I am here to testify that by the blood of Christ we are made nigh unto God (Ephesians 2:13 KJV! We are made partakers of Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV)! Have you ever trusted the Lord believing how Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day as all sufficient work of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:!-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)? If not, trust Him now and then begin to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV!

Zeke

Like I said you don't want actually consider your doctrine might possibly be presenting a false christ and kingdom you haven't tasted or you wouldn't putting Eternal truths in time based restrictions,you are doing the exact same thing the Spirit exposed the traditional view as the blind leading the blind, keeping the converts of tradition from doing what oh high and mighty heir? entering the what heir? the kingdom! :rotfl:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Like I said you don't want actually consider your doctrine might possibly be presenting a false christ and kingdom you haven't tasted or you wouldn't putting Eternal truths in time based restrictions,you are doing the exact same thing the Spirit exposed the traditional view as the blind leading the blind, keeping the converts of tradition from doing what oh high and mighty heir? entering the what heir? the kingdom! :rotfl:
I'm not wasting one more minute with a person who would say this about what I preach.

Go have a pow wow with your guru. You are out there like Pluto.

:wave2:

heir

TOL Subscriber
God is the Father of his firstborn, Israel. (Exodus 4:22-23)

Jesus was one of the firstborn.

Those in him are firstborn. How could they not be?
This thread is not about Israel or a time past or future message to them, but of the "but now" where we (the "ye" of Ephesians 1:13 KJV, who were in time past without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) are "made nigh" (unto God 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV) "by the blood of Christ"

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Are you saved? You can be when you trust the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as all sufficient for salvation.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Jesus was anointed as the Christ.

Those in him are referred to as brothers of the same family.

Israel became the kingdom of God.

"He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins." (Colossians 1:13-14)

The pronoun "us" included the writer.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus was anointed as the Christ.

Those in him are referred to as brothers of the same family.

Israel became the kingdom of God.

"He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins." (Colossians 1:13-14)

The pronoun "us" included the writer.
Who said that members of the Body of Christ are not in the kingdom of God? No one. All believers of all time are in the kingdom of God/ the household of God, but not all are in the Body of Christ. Believers in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are in Christ yet not in the Body of Christ. They couldn't be as they never believed the gospel of Christ or the gospel of the grace of God as the power of God to save them. It was a mystery then and not preached to them as their hope. Israel's inheritances are the earth and the kingdom of heaven come down from heaven. The Body of Christ's inheritance is far above all heavens. Three inheritances all in the "kingdom of God".

Stop trying to turn this thread into one about Israel when it's not about them, their gospel, doctrine, requirements or inheritance. It's not even about the Lord after the flesh.

This thread is not about Israel or a time past or future message to them, but of the "but now" where we (the "ye" of Ephesians 1:13 KJV, who were in time past without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) are "made nigh" (unto God 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV) "by the blood of Christ"

Are you saved? You can be when you trust the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as all sufficient for salvation.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Zeke is one strange guy. As you already realize, he's not a Christian. If he gets too annoying just ask Sherman or one of the other Mods, to remove him from this thread.
He may be one who at one time trusted the Lord, but has since departed the faith giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. It's been known to happen...I placed him on ignore.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Stop trying to turn this thread into one about Israel when it's not about them, their gospel, doctrine, requirements or inheritance. It's not even about the Lord after the flesh.

We know the body of Christ is the church by definition.

"for the sake of His body, which is the church" (Colossians 1:24)

And we know the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.

That mystery is this: "To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." (Colossians 1:27)

Mystery = Christ in you, the hope of glory.

heir

TOL Subscriber
We know the body of Christ is the church by definition.
No argument, that the church spoken of in Colossians is His Body, but the church which is His Body is not the only church found in the Bible. Moses had a church (Acts 7:38 KJV) The Lord would build His "My church" out of apostate Israel (Matthew 16:18 KJV, and the church, which is His Body (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV) began with Paul (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV) and is the church all who believe on Him to life everlasting believing Paul's gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) are identified by one Spirit into (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV).

"for the sake of His body, which is the church" (Colossians 1:24)

And we know the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.

That mystery is this: "To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." (Colossians 1:27)

Mystery = Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Body truth is found in Colossians. It is to Paul that it was made known among the Gentiles; which is Christ in us, the hope of glory!

Colossians 1:22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Colossians 1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Last edited: