ECT WHAT DOES BAPTISMA , mean in Eph 4:5 ?

DAN P

Hi to all and because of those who refuse to believe Paul , Baptism will never go away .

Even , some that have attended our assembly nelieve , believe that Paul Water Baptized , BUT can not produce a verse where he did , Baptized , and you say that you know of one , and if you do be prepared to explain that verse .

Eph 4:5 reads , One Lord , One Faith , One Baptism !!

The Greek word that is Translated BAPTISM is not Baptism !! That is right !!

It is the Greek word BAPTISMA !!

BAPTISMA means the ACT of PLACING INTO !!

One verse is 1 Cor 12:13 as it means not Water Baptism , because it is the Holy Spirit that is PLACING those that are saved , into the Body of Christ .

Another is Rom6:4 where the Holy Spirit PLACES all believers INTO Christ Death and then we have Newness of life , and Water does not do this !!

dan p

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all and because of those who refuse to believe Paul , Baptism will never go away .

Even , some that have attended our assembly nelieve , believe that Paul Water Baptized , BUT can not produce a verse where he did , Baptized , and you say that you know of one , and if you do be prepared to explain that verse .

One verse is 1 Cor 12:13 as it means not Water Baptism , because it is the Holy Spirit that is PLACING those that are saved , into the Body of Christ .

Another is Rom6:4 where the Holy Spirit PLACES all believers INTO Christ Death and then we have Newness of life , and Water does not do this !!

dan p

It means, back then, when mama asked her clowns to baptismo the table, getting a few bread crumbs off the table, the clown morons emerged the entire table in the pool. All mama wanted was to sprinkle a little water and wipe the tabletops.

Now the table got rusty like the clown arminians. Corrupted corroded arminians who saved themselves by swimming without needing God to inspire them.

Last edited:

oatmeal

dan p

It is the baptism in the name of Jesus Christ, all that that name represents, all that Jesus Christ accomplished for us

DAN P

It is the baptism in the name of Jesus Christ, all that that name represents, all that Jesus Christ accomplished for us

Hi , and the Greek word is not " BAPTIZO /BAPTISM !!

It is the Greek word " BAPTISMA " which means , baptizing into !!

This is where 2 Tim 2:15 is very Important for who want to Advance fron and INFANT , but most like Milk and than become Weak and Feeble , don't you see !!:chuckle::chuckle:

There is Only one BAPTIZER today , and it is the Holy Spirit !!

Does it say " it is the baptism in the name of Jesus Christ in Eph 4:5 ??

I see that you are doing a LITTLE ADDITION !!

Only ONE is Placing anyone in the Body of Christ called a BAPTISMA in 1 Cor 12:13 and it is the Holt Spirit and NO ONE ELSE !!

Water BAPTISM /BAPTIZO has ceased as Languages have CEASED !!

DAN P

oatmeal

Hi , and the Greek word is not " BAPTIZO /BAPTISM !!

It is the Greek word " BAPTISMA " which means , baptizing into !!

This is where 2 Tim 2:15 is very Important for who want to Advance fron and INFANT , but most like Milk and than become Weak and Feeble , don't you see !!:chuckle::chuckle:

There is Only one BAPTIZER today , and it is the Holy Spirit !!

Does it say " it is the baptism in the name of Jesus Christ in Eph 4:5 ??

I see that you are doing a LITTLE ADDITION !!

Only ONE is Placing anyone in the Body of Christ called a BAPTISMA in 1 Cor 12:13 and it is the Holt Spirit and NO ONE ELSE !!

Water BAPTISM /BAPTIZO has ceased as Languages have CEASED !!

DAN P

Thank you for that further accuracy.

So, let me revise my statement

It is being baptized into the name of Jesus Christ, it is being bapized into all the Jesus Christ accomplished, all that his name represents, it is being baptized into the body of Christ, it is becoming a member in particular in the body of Christ, with a useful and wonderful function to carry out to glorify God, and to benefit others and ourselves.

DAN P

Thank you for that further accuracy.

So, let me revise my statement

It is being baptized into the name of Jesus Christ, it is being bapized into all the Jesus Christ accomplished, all that his name represents, it is being baptized into the body of Christ, it is becoming a member in particular in the body of Christ, with a useful and wonderful function to carry out to glorify God, and to benefit others and ourselves.

Hi and what about Baptizing them in the Name of the Father , and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit ?

Why did that happen in Matt 28:19 ??

Do you means Jesus Christ represents God ??

Then in Acts 10:48 , Cornelius was baptized in the Name of the Lord !!

Then in Acts 19:5 They were Baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus !!

Then is in 1 Cor 15:29 they were Baptized in No Name , why is that ??

Your CONTEXT is MOOT , and I am just OSCITATION !!

DAN [

ARMcCarley

I think there are two baptisms in the New Testament: baptisma and baptismos. Baptisma is the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and baptismos is a ceremonial washing. I support modern day baptismos as an announcement of your salvation, however I do not believe it is a requirement to be saved(look at the guy on the cross beside Jesus)..

DAN P

I think there are two baptisms in the New Testament: baptisma and baptismos. Baptisma is the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and baptismos is a ceremonial washing. I support modern day baptismos as an announcement of your salvation, however I do not believe it is a requirement to be saved(look at the guy on the cross beside Jesus)..

Hi and the Thirf on the Cross was not a believer in Grace and is going to be in the Kingdom of Heaven or what is called the Millennium .

There many baptisms ;

#1 , The Baptism for the Dead in 1 Cor 15:29 !

#2 There is the One Baptimas of Eph 4:5 , which is by the Spirit ONLY that means He Baptizes into .

#3 , The Baptism by the Holy Spirit that Baptizes /PLACES INTO the Body of Christ !!

#4 , The BAPTIMOS of various Washings !

#5 The Baptizo of Identification in 1 Cor 10:2 !!

Just to write a few !!