ECT WHAT PAUL DID NOT REBUILD !!

DAN P

Hi to all and many question the message given to Paul !

And manY question , that Paul was saved under the Kingdom program ,and did Paul WATER Baptize and that Paul preached the same Gospel as did Peter !!

In Gal 2:18 the Holy Spirit wrote through Paul , For since what things I REBUILD again , I prove myself a Trabsgressor !!

#1 , What did Paul TEAR DOWN ?
See Acts 8:1 !!

#2 , Those that Paul Persecuted were not Christians but those that followed Christ , the 12 and disciples !!

#3 , Paul then says that he would be a Transgressor IF he were to Preach what he TORN down , as Paul was a Pharisee , Phil 3:5 and concerning the Law was BLAMELESS !

#4 . tHE VERB " I DESTROYED " speaks to the Past Tense before Paul was saved !!

#5 , The verb " I MAKE " says that Paul could never go back and bebuild what he was TEARING DOWN and bebuild as it is in the Present Tense of Continuous Action in the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

This then proves without a shadow of DOUBT that there were 2 Gospaels in Acts 8 , and another that Paul preach , the Revelation of the MYSTERY , Rom 16:25 and is to be BELIEVED for the Obedience of FAITH , and if you do not YOU are out of the will of God , Rom 16:26 !!

dan p

Last edited:

False Prophet

The strongholds of sin are torn down. If I rebuild what I once destroyed, then I prove myself a transgressor. A transgressor is a sinner. Sin is breaking the commandments of God. Righteousness is keeping the commandments of God. 19 For through [r]the Law I died to the Law, so that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; Gal 2:18

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
After this I will return and will rebuild the tabernacle of David which has fallen down, I will rebuild its ruins and I will set it up so that the rest of mankind may seek the LORD, even all the Gentiles who are called by My name says the LORD who does all these things. (Acts 15:16-17 NKJV)​

DAN P

The strongholds of sin are torn down. If I rebuild what I once destroyed, then I prove myself a transgressor. A transgressor is a sinner. Sin is breaking the commandments of God. Righteousness is keeping the commandments of God. 19 For through [r]the Law I died to the Law, so that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; Gal 2:18

Hi and I say wrong !!

#1 , And Paul is talking about the believers that were being saved in Acts !!

#2 , It is not sin but those DISCIPLES of Jesus !!
Called the WAY !!

#3 , Paul TORN them down in Acts 8:1 YET the Holy Spirit calls Paul BLAMELESS concerning the Law as Paul was a Pharisee and that was JUDAISM !!

#4 , The second group were followers of Jesus !!

#5 And that means Paul never practiced Judaism or the Law of Moses !!

#6 , Because IF he went to REBUILD what Paul TOEN down , than Paul would be a TRANSGRESSOR !!

This means Paul NEVER preached what the 12 preached for Paul was given a New Massage of Grace in Rom 16:25 which Only Paul taught and which Peyer and the 12 NEVER taught !!

dan p

DAN P

After this I will return and will rebuild the tabernacle of David which has fallen down, I will rebuild its ruins and I will set it up so that the rest of mankind may seek the LORD, even all the Gentiles who are called by My name says the LORD who does all these things. (Acts 15:16-17 NKJV)​

Hi and Acts 15:16 is yet FUTURE by CONTEXT and never written to the Body of Christ !!

Your post is not even on thr Rader scope !!

dan p

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and Acts 15:16 is yrt FUTURE by CONTEXT and never written to the Body of Christ !!

The body of Christ began when Christ brought Israel out of Egypt and they all drank of the spiritual Rock, and Christ was that Rock.

and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them and that Rock was Christ.
(1 Corinthians 10:4 NKJV)​

DAN P

The body of Christ began when Christ brought Israel out of Egypt and they all drank of the spiritual Rock, and Christ was that Rock.

and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them and that Rock was Christ.
(1 Corinthians 10:4 NKJV)​

Hi and just where is the Body of Christ mentioned in the O T ??

DAN P

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and just where is the Body of Christ mentioned in the O T ??

And who is like Your people, like Israel, the one nation on the earth whom God went to redeem for Himself as a people, to make for Himself a name—and to do for Yourself great and awesome deeds for Your land—before Your people whom You redeemed for Yourself from Egypt, the nations, and their gods? (2 Samuel 7:23 NKJV)​

One nation, one body.

Interplanner

And mant question , that Paul was saved under the Kingdom program ,and did Paul Wter Baptize and that Paul preached the same Gospel as did Peter !!

In Gal 2:18 the Holy Spirit wrote through Paul , For since what things I REBUILD again , I prove myself a Trabsgressor !!

#2 , Those that Paul Persecuted were not Christians but those that followed Christ , the 12 and disciples !!

#3 , Paul then says that he would be a Transgressor IF he were to Preach what he TORN down , as Paul was a Pharisee , Phil 3:5 and concerning the Law was BLAMELESS !

#5 , The verb " I MAKE " says that Paul could never go back and bebuild what he was TEARING DOWN and bebuild as it is in the Present Tense of Continuous Action in the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

This then proves without a shadow of DOUBT that there were 2 Gospaels in Acts 8 , and another that Paul preach , the Revelation of the MYSTERY , Rom 16:25 and is to be BELIEVED for the Obedience of FAITH , and if you do not YOU are out of the will of God , Rom 16:26 !!

dan p

So the guy who declared anathema on other gospels preached 2-3 himself, right. Got it. I suppose there are three places called the United States, too.

Do us all a favor and start your penmanship improvement by not ending every single sentence with two !!s, OK? Then we'll go on from there.

Interplanner

And who is like Your people, like Israel, the one nation on the earth whom God went to redeem for Himself as a people, to make for Himself a name—and to do for Yourself great and awesome deeds for Your land—before Your people whom You redeemed for Yourself from Egypt, the nations, and their gods? (2 Samuel 7:23 NKJV)​

One nation, one body.

Or is that the misconception/replacement Paul is talking about in Gal 3:17? Huge question!

achduke

And mant question , that Paul was saved under the Kingdom program ,and did Paul Wter Baptize and that Paul preached the same Gospel as did Peter !!

dan p

Paul is talking about salvation through works is what he broke down. Read the whole context of Galatians. He was a formerly a pharisee who through Judaism extended the law of God until it was of no affect. He was not taking about the Christians he destroyed but the law required for salvation. We are justified by faith and not by law.

DAN P

Paul is talking about salvation through works is what he broke down. Read the whole context of Galatians. He was a formerly a pharisee who through Judaism extended the law of God until it was of no affect. He was not taking about the Christians he destroyed but the law required for salvation. We are justified by faith and not by law.

Hi and you have not answered the OP !!

DAN P

turbosixx

And manY question , that Paul was saved under the Kingdom program ,and did Paul WATER Baptize and that Paul preached the same Gospel as did Peter !!

dan p

Looking at the context, Paul is talking about the Law of Moses. Paul is getting onto Peter for reverting back to the ways of the old law and separating himself from the Gentiles.
12 For prior to the coming of certain men from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he began to withdraw and hold himself aloof, fearing the party of the circumcision.

That is not the truth of the gospel, there is no Jew or Gentile in Christ but one new man.
Eph. 2:14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, 15 by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace,

Paul taught not to follow Moses and the old law that is what he was destroying. Acts 21: 21 and they have been told about you, that you are teaching all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, telling them not to circumcise their children nor to walk according to the customs.

He ends chapter 2 saying, 21 I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." He is clearly talking about the old law.

In chapter 5 he shows you can’t be a Christian and follow the old law.
5:4 You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.