What was missing from God’s existence that caused him to create Creation?

ttruscott

In my Christian opinion,
this question is based upon a completely wrong pov that has led many to disrespect and heresy. Nothing was missing from GOD's perfect, complete existence when HE decided to create those in HIS image. HE created us for us to be blessed by our ability to share HIS perfect existence...that is, the perfection of HIS full, loving communion of spirit that HE shared within the GODhead of the Trinity. This is the state we refer to as our marriage with HIM, of which our human marriages are only sinful types. Only those created in HIS image, that is, as able to be a marriage partner with HIM, were created. All who miss that mark did so by a free will rejection of HIS purpose for them thus choosing to be evil in HIS sight.

Since HE cannot abide evil and had no need to create evil for any reason since our loving perfection was HIS goal, it is a blasphemous heresy to consider HE created any person evil or sinful with a sinful nature by any means at all including Adam as our racial head. Nor is there any reason why HE would set in motion a system of 'natural' creation of people that inherits Adam's sinfulness as most churches and cults suggest, especially in light of the Bibles continued exhortations for us to accept HIM as a loving Father of perfect benevolence, who only has our best at heart.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
What was missing from God’s existence that caused him to create Creation?

Nothing.

In His Triune perfection, the perfect eternal love between Father Son and Holy Spirit was perfect. God could have been perfectly fulfilled if he had never created the heavens and the earth. His creation was an act of Love.

God, infinitely perfect and blessed in himself, in a plan of sheer goodness freely created man to make him share in his own blessed life. For this reason, at every time and in every place, God draws close to man. He calls man to seek him, to know him, to love him with all his strength. He calls together all men, scattered and divided by sin, into the unity of his family, the Church. To accomplish this, when the fullness of time had come, God sent his Son as Redeemer and Saviour. In his Son and through him, he invites men to become, in the Holy Spirit, his adopted children and thus heirs of his blessed life.

Last edited:

Bradley D

As God has dominion of His creation. God made man to have dominion over the living creatures of the earth.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth" (Gen. 1:26).

I don't believe that Adam was created with evil intents. But, when tempted towards disobeying God and did so thus came the fall.

Eric h

Could God possibly love each and every one of us as he loves himself?

Could there be any greater purpose to create children in his own image?

Bradley D

Could God possibly love each and every one of us as he loves himself?

Could there be any greater purpose to create children in his own image?
"Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins" (1 John 4:10).

ttruscott

I don't believe that Adam was created with evil intents. But, when tempted towards disobeying God and did so thus came the fall.
Herein lies the rub... You are willing to believe that Adam was not created evil nor were Satan and the fallen demons but we, you and I were created as people in sin proven by the fact that people die in all stages of infancy and death is the wages of sin not of life. Death is NOT natural but a judgement of GOD upon evil. Period.

Adam's progeny were supposedly NOT given his ability to choose from a position of lack of evil intent but from the moment of conception we were enslaved, addicted to sin and under judgement. There is no reason available within HIS self revelation to explain WHY WE were not all created perfect with the ability to choose like Adam and Satan and that the full expression of HIS benevolence is found in HIS setting up a system of the inheritance of Adam's evil outside of our free will choice... Why a system of inherited sin was set up is not a mystery, it is a blasphemy.

GOD would never create HIS church as filthy rags after HE created Satan as pure and able to choose. This too is not a mystery, it too is a blasphemy.

Bradley D

you and I were created as people in sin proven by the fact that people die in all stages of infancy and death is the wages of sin not of life.
"Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil" (Deut. 1:39).

There is a tme of innocence. I remember one of my grandsons who was living with my wife and I. Grandson was very truthful at the beginning. Then grandson found out he did not always get what he wanted when telling the truth. I then notice grandson would tell a fib now and then to try to get what he wanted. So if a child dies in infancy are they sinners?

ttruscott

"Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil" (Deut. 1:39).

There is a tme of innocence.
The fact that children do not understand their guilt does not prove they are innocent. The fact they do not, as new humans planted, not created, into the world, understand the difference between good and evil does not prove they did not at some time previously have that understanding.

Only sinners are born into mankind. When born into flesh we bring our minds and desres clouded with the sin we have chosen which makes understanding spiritual things to be impossible as we well know.

So if a child dies in infancy are they sinners?
Any and everyone conceived on earth is a sinner under Adam's curse of death. Everyone who dies only dies because they have chosen to be sinful. Some are demonic tares under condemnation already and some are sinful elect who are never condemned because of their choice to put their faith in HIM but rebelled against HIS instructions: Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. The word 'already' being most instructive.

The demons who die as humans RETURN (ie, they came from there) to Sheol,
Ps 9:17 The wicked do turn back / return to Sheol, All nations forgetting God. Going to Sheol is the result of a judgment. The implication is clear. The wicked are punished by being sent to Sheol instead of heaven. The word is translated as return 391 times by the biased KJV, just not here in this verse.

TURN BACK; Strong’s H7725 shûb - shoob
A primitive root; to turn back
to return, turn back
• to turn back
• to return, come or go back
• to return unto, go back, come back ie NOT to be turned into!

The sinful elect of course are here to become sanctified - heaven ready so to speak - and at their death go to be with their Saviour to await the marriage supper when the last sinful elect has become full holy!

It is not innocence that saves, it is only by faith we are saved. Either no baby can be saved or the sinful elect had their faith before they were conceived and became human to die early:
Ps 51:6 Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb;
you taught me wisdom in that secret place.

"you taught me wisdom in that secret place."
infers that this desire for faithfulness was not just an empty desire but actually was fulfilled.

Being brought out of their sin in the womb and learning the wisdom of Christ's death in the womb, meant the elect babies do not die as sinners but as saved members of HIS Church.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Bishop Barron on The God Who Doesn't Need Us

Interestingly, Bishop Barron actually replies to the many comments on his videos: LINK

Bradley D

The fact they do not, as new humans planted, not created, into the world, understand the difference between good and evil does not prove they did not at some time previously have that understanding.
I do not believe that.

Everyone who dies only dies because they have chosen to be sinful.
All of us die in this world. Human nature tends toward sin. Christians who die belong to God the Father's and Christ's Kingdom.

ttruscott

I do not believe that.
Then what is the meaning of the explanation (ie, no hyperboly nor metaphor) of the parable of the weeds Matt 13:36-39?

All of us die in this world. Human nature tends toward sin. Christians who die belong to God the Father's and Christ's Kingdom.
IF GOD created us with a tendency to sin then HE is not perfectly benevolent. I contend that HE is perfectly benevolent, ie, loving, righteous and just so I believe HE does not make people to inherit another's sin which most churches believe is how we got our sinful tendency.

How do you think we get our sinful tendency that brings death to infants?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
IF GOD created us with a tendency to sin then HE is not perfectly benevolent. I contend that HE is perfectly benevolent, ie, loving, righteous and just so I believe HE does not make people to inherit another's sin which most churches believe is how we got our sinful tendency.

How do you think we get our sinful tendency that brings death to infants?

God did not make man with the tendency to sin.

God simply made man with the ability to choose.

Adam chose, at some point after he was created, to rebel against God.

And since he passed his flesh down to his descendants, you and me included, all humans, the consequences of his sin passed down to all flesh.

That's why Christ came to die on the cross, born of a virgin, and not of men's flesh (for the sin nature is passed down via the man, not the woman; it wasn't when Eve sinned that the human race fell, but when Adam did, "for by one man, sin entered the world"), to redeem man from his sin.

Infants, children in the womb, do not die because they have committed a sin, but because the sins of the father are visited upon the children (which is NOT saying that the children are guilty because the father is guilty, only that the children are affected by what their father has done).

A person does not die to God until he has reached the age of accountability, at which point he has the option to choose to do right, or to rebel and be separated from God. It is at that point that the person becomes guilty of sin.

Bradley D

Then what is the meaning of the explanation (ie, no hyperboly nor metaphor) of the parable of the weeds Matt 13:36-39?
What does that have to do with children in the age of innocence, not having a understanding of right and wrong?
Adam and Eve choose to sin. Where do you read that God gave us a tendency to sin.

ttruscott

God simply made man with the ability to choose.

Adam chose, at some point after he was created, to rebel against God.

And since he passed his flesh down to his descendants, you and me included, all humans, the consequences of his sin passed down to all flesh.
How is the consequences passed down to all flesh if it was not by the will of GOD!? This blasphemy declares that by HIS will, every person comes into existence as corrupt stinking rags - including the elect, HIS Bride ! HE didn't even curse any of Satan's children with this but all of mankind get Adam's curse!!! ???

Can you not see how rank this ideology is in light of HIS self revelation of HIS character???

ttruscott

Where do you read that God gave us a tendency to sin.
By the logical implication of your theology that HE created the system of human progeny and hooked our lives into Adam's sinfulness.

Adam and Eve chose to sin...but we didn't?? We are stuck with the mistake? No man dies for his father's sin yet we die for our father, Adam's, sin.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How is the consequences passed down to all flesh if it was not by the will of GOD!? This blasphemy declares that by HIS will, every person comes into existence as corrupt stinking rags - including the elect, HIS Bride ! HE didn't even curse any of Satan's children with this but all of mankind get Adam's curse!!! ???

Can you not see how rank this ideology is in light of HIS self revelation of HIS character???

Can God will that man follow him, and also will that he has the ability to reject Him?

Can a mother will that her child clean up the room, while still willing that the child should face the consequences of not doing so?

There was a C. S. Lewis Doodle video on this... lemme see if I can find it.