Theology Club: Who am I?

achduke

"The LORD possessed me at the beginning of His way, before His works of old.

I have been established from everlasting, from the beginning, before there was ever an earth.

When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no fountains abounding with water.

When He prepared the heavens, I was there, when He drew a circle on the face of the deep,

When He assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters would not transgress His command, when He marked out the foundations of the earth,

Then I was beside Him, as a master craftsman; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him,

rejoicing in His inhabited world, and my delight was with the sons of men.

"Now therefore, listen to me, my children, for blessed are those who keep my ways.

Hear instruction and be wise, and do not disdain it.

Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

For whoever finds me finds life, and obtains favor from the LORD;

but he who sins against me wrongs his own soul; all those who hate me love death."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"The LORD possessed me at the beginning of His way, before His works of old.

I have been established from everlasting, from the beginning, before there was ever an earth.

When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no fountains abounding with water.

When He prepared the heavens, I was there, when He drew a circle on the face of the deep,

When He assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters would not transgress His command, when He marked out the foundations of the earth,

Then I was beside Him, as a master craftsman; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him,

rejoicing in His inhabited world, and my delight was with the sons of men.

"Now therefore, listen to me, my children, for blessed are those who keep my ways.

Hear instruction and be wise, and do not disdain it.

Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

For whoever finds me finds life, and obtains favor from the LORD;

but he who sins against me wrongs his own soul; all those who hate me love death."

good scrip

Proverbs 8:22-36 KJV -

for a split second i thought maybe it was your own writing -

achduke

Yes but what is the answer?

The Answer is Wisdom.

Proverbs 8:12 “I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence;
I possess knowledge and discretion.

Isaiah 11:2 The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him—
the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and of might,
the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the Lord—
3 and he will delight in the fear of the Lord.

Revelation 3:1 “To the angel of the church in Sardis write:
These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.

Zechariah 3:9 See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,’ says the Lord Almighty, ‘and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.

Zechariah 4:10 Who dares despise the day of small things, since the seven eyes of the Lord that range throughout the earth will rejoice when they see the chosen capstone in the hand of Zerubbabel?”

Revelation 5:6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

John 2:21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Last edited: