Will Christians require postmortem character correction?

GregoryN

"I have entertained the thought that all Christians...will be corrected post-mortem. For clearly Christians’ characters will not have been perfected at the time of their death. So won’t they need to be perfected post-mortem? That can happen in either of two ways. 1) God will miraculously perfect them instantaneously or 2) God will correct them gradually."

"In this life, God corrects us gradually. Although he could make a person totally righteous instantaneously, that’s not the way He operates. So we would expect that He won’t do so in the afterlife either."

ttruscott

"I have entertained the thought that all Christians...will be corrected post-mortem. "
Because GOD cannot perfect someone in one life?

For clearly Christians’ characters will not have been perfected at the time of their death.
Maybe because experiencing death is all that some people need to choose to fully repent and be holy?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
"I have entertained the thought that all Christians...will be corrected post-mortem. For clearly Christians’ characters will not have been perfected at the time of their death. So won’t they need to be perfected post-mortem? That can happen in either of two ways. 1) God will miraculously perfect them instantaneously or 2) God will correct them gradually."

"In this life, God corrects us gradually. Although he could make a person totally righteous instantaneously, that’s not the way He operates. So we would expect that He won’t do so in the afterlife either."
You're quoting somebody. Who are you quoting?