World Freedom Alliance

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why is there a woman running it? You'd think an organization focused on freedom would be run by men...

Are there no men willing to stand up for freedom anymore, meaning that the women have to?

Gary K

Banned
Why is there a woman running it? You'd think an organization focused on freedom would be run by men...

Are there no men willing to stand up for freedom anymore, meaning that the women have to?
Why would you think that women don't love liberty too? From what I've read of Delores Cahill she's a very good leader, and she pushes liberty at every chance. I don't see the problem.

I find secular issues to not be the same as sacred issues. I don't agree with women's ordination but I also don't see a problem with woman leadership in other realms. I've worked for a few woman bosses. I've found them to be both good and bad, just like there are good male bosses and ridiculously bad male bosses. It all depends on the person, their character, and their qualifications.

If you will notice while Paul says women are excluded from leadership positions in the church structure he also lists a number of women who were very valuable to the churches. He made mention of them in his letters. He singled them out for praise. They provided leadership without the title. Just like a lot of men provide leadership without the title. He said that there were some very influential Greek women whom he brought into the church. To be influential you have to be a leader, a natural leader. I do believe that there are women who are natural leaders.

Look at the number of prophetesses in the OT. Those were vital positions of leadership. They weren't chosen by human beings, but by God as God is the one who inspires a prophet. Also look up Acts 2:17 and 21:9. God has not excluded women from positions of responsibility.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why would you think that women don't love liberty too?

. . .

God has not excluded women from positions of responsibility.

My problem isn't that a woman is leading the group.

My problem is that there aren't any men willing/able to take a leadership role.

Gary K

Banned
My problem isn't that a woman is leading the group.

My problem is that there aren't any men willing/able to take a leadership role.
Or that no men have had the same ideas Cahill has had. She has some pretty unique ideas. I don't see any reason to knock men just because of what she has been able to do so far. She's pretty imaginative, and has a wide range of experience. I just see her as being pretty unique.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Or that no men have had the same ideas Cahill has had. . . . I don't see any reason to knock men just because of what she has been able to do so far.

Just pointing out that men have, generally speaking, become so emasculated as to not be able to think straight, let alone lead.

Gary K

Banned
Just pointing out that men have, generally speaking, become so emasculated as to not be able to think straight, let alone lead.
I would agree to a point. l don't think that all men are like that. There are still some really good parents out in the world yet. I watch them with their kids and complement them for the work they put into parenting. You ought to see their eyes light up that someone notices and appreciates the time and effort they put in with their kids.

Maybe a man would be leading a movement or two that she has started if the feminazis hadn't been given so much influence. Either way, she's doing a lot of good and I respect her for it.