• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Mainstream Science

Avajs

Yep, I am Avajs, named myself after my granddaughter who died at 8.5 months from RSV---just before the vaccine was available. Would that have helped her? Maybe, probably? In any event Ava's death took a large toll on a number of people. I like to keep her memory alive in my heart.
Actually, in a change of subject, to the extent you confused me with Arthur, I consider that a complement. He appears to be one of the more rational people here.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Single_grain_of_table_salt_%28electron_micrograph%29.jpg

Yep, I am Avajs, named myself after my granddaughter who died at 8.5 months from RSV---just before the vaccine was available. Would that have helped her? Maybe, probably? In any event Ava's death took a large toll on a number of people. I like to keep her memory alive in my heart.
Actually, in a change of subject, to the extent you confused me with Arthur, I consider that a complement. He appears to be one of the more rational people here.
Interesting. What we have there is a post in which (may I presume?) you are addressing me ("to the extent you confused me with Arthur"), yet which you neither tagged with my handle (@7djengo7), nor used the +Quote or the ←Reply function to post -- which, of course, means that I would not (nay, did not) receive a notification that you were responding to me. (Obviously, despite receiving any notification of your post, I nevertheless did happen to notice it (and thereupon read and replied to it) by perusing the latest content listing.) But, I always wonder why posters do that sort of thing. I mean, did you intend for me to read your post, or not? Did you intend to create an appearance as though you were addressing me, but without actually addressing me (which, in effect, you must needs have failed to have actually addressed me, had I not happened to notice your post)? Was it simply ignorance of how to use the basic functions of the platform? All interesting questions, indeed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
😢
😂😂😂