toldailytopic: How does one get to heaven?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for August 5th, 2011 09:08 AM

toldailytopic: How does one get to heaven?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

assuranceagent

By trading your guilt for the righteousness of Christ and accepting the reality of the payment He made for you at the cross and the gift of a reservation purchased for you when He rose from the dead.

...and then dying. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
How does one get to heaven?

Protestant answer: you don't; heaven gets to you.

Catholic answer: practice, practice, practice.

MTF, maybe...once I get through with the procrastination thread. :plain:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Receive the love of the truth, how that Christ died for your sins, was buried and was raised again the third day for your justification.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How does one get to Heaven? You have to be a part of the Body of Christ to go to Heaven. Below are the steps on how to become a part of the Body of Christ.

a. Hear the Gospel message--What Jesus did for you on the Cross.
b. Believe the Gospel and Confess
c. Sealed by the Holy Spirit
d. You become a servant of Christ, asking Him to do His work though you.

Don_Quixote

I think Genesis 11 is a pretty clear blueprint (ha,ha...get it?), but you have to make sure you have plenty of translators around. I wonder if there's a door-crasher special in heaven?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:plain: Practice, practice, practice....

...or was that Carnegie Hall? :think:

*edit*......or Catholicism? :AMR:

Last edited:

Ted L Glines

If you ask (even if you don't), the self-proclaimed Righteous will give you the address of heaven. Program it into the GPS on your golden slippers and rock on. Fire and brimstone? Nah, just your imagination LOL

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Confess with your mouth and believe in you heart that Jesus is who He says He is and all will be well for you...

...when you die.

Ted L Glines

I think Genesis 11 is a pretty clear blueprint (ha,ha...get it?), but you have to make sure you have plenty of translators around. I wonder if there's a door-crasher special in heaven?

Hahahaha -- good one !!! Nope, no door-crasher special this week. Last I heard, they don't allow pets, either, so, let's boycott the place.

elohiym

How does one get to heaven?

In order to get to heaven one must come from heaven, just like Jesus.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Coming from heaven originally is the only way that one can literally be in the world but not of the world.

John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.