1 John 1:9

heir

TOL Subscriber
1 John 1:9 KJV If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:9 KJV means exactly what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it. It is just not written to me for my obedience, nor anyone else in the dispensation of the grace of God. It's not our good news. 1 John 1:9 KJV will happen in that day when a fountain is opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and uncleaness.

Zechariah 13:1 KJV In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

"That day" would be what many refer to as the second coming of the Lord (the Body of Christ has already been caught up to meet the Lord in the air 1 Thes. 4:16-18 KJV). This is in one accord with what Peter preached in Acts 3:

Acts 3:19-21 KJV Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Act 3:19-21 KJV has nothing to do with the Body of Christ. Israel looks forward to the blotting out of their sins. That's what it says. For that is God's covenant unto them when He shall take away their sins.

Romans 11:25-27 KJV For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Israel looks forward to their sins being blotted out while we in the Body of Christ look back to the cross. We have already received the atonement!

Romans 5:11 KJV And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Let's look at it again.

1 John 1:9 KJV If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Do you need to confess your sins that God will forgive you your sins as the religious, denominational deceitful worker on the pilpit hijacked this verse to mean or are your sins ALREADY forgiven? Your confession may be a sign that you don't believe they were all forgiven, but the good news is:

My sins are already forgiven and so are yours!

Ephesians 1:7 KJV In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Ephesians 4:32 KJV And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Colossians 2:13 KJV And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

All of your sins were in the future when Christ was delivered for our offences after having been made sin for us (2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV) and died on the cross for our sins! There's nothing to confess!

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

The Bible calls the good news above, the gospel of Christ and IT is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth! Romans 1:16 KJV. Believing that gospel which Paul preached is to believe that Christ died for all of them. If you think there is something you still need to ask for you don't believe they are forgiven, you "believe not" the gospel of Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.