16 liberals that need to go

journey

Criminals are not punished in America, in general. I have no problem with a thief that paid his restitution to his victim being able to defend himself from others like him.

I see that you changed your post. I assume you had a fit and felt childish after posting your original post:

Originally Posted by Nick M
You suck at drawing conclusions. You must be a public school product. Criminals are not punished in America, in general. I have no problem with a thief that paid his restitution to his victim being able to defend himself from others like him.

You being the Christ hating pig you are, don't want liberty.

You forgot about mental cases, terrorists, and other people that should NOT be allowed to purchase guns. You lack common sense, so I really don't care what your position is on this.

drbrumley

I ask three others this question
and
there is no answer
but
they go on complaining about liberals in the republican party
so
how do you get rid of them?
by voting for democrats?

We Need to Elect Republicans Because …

… a Republican president will appoint “good” federal judges and a Republican-controlled Senate will confirm them. Or at least this is the line of bull that we are told before every election. Federal Judge Callie Granade, a George W. Bush appointee, recently struck down Alabama’s ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional. She was appointed on the recommendations of Alabama Senators Jeff Sessions and Richard Shelby (both Republicans), and was confirmed by a Republican-controlled Senate. And conservative Christians think that the Republicans are our saviors

Laurence M. Vance

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
We Need to Elect Republicans Because …

… a Republican president will appoint “good” federal judges and a Republican-controlled Senate will confirm them.

just look at the current supreme court

do you vote in the primaries?

This Charming Manc

You think nick went to school?

I see little evidence of this in his thinking.

Ah, see what you did there. What with the deliberately misspelled words and stuff! Cute.

You guys always seem to assume anyone who stepped foot in a public school emerged some kind of sex-crazed Baal worshiper. Just wondering: What kind of school did you attend?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see that you changed your post. I assume you had a fit and felt childish after posting your original post

Of course I did, and said why. Because you are soft and pathetic. You are a godless heathen that does not care about right and wrong.

Last edited by Nick M; February 10th, 2015 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: I softened the response for the wimp

journey

Of course I did, and said why. Because you are soft and pathetic. You are a godless heathen that does not care about right and wrong.

You changed the post because you knew you were wrong and violating TOL rules while throwing a fit. It made you look silly, just like your last post. Do you get on the floor and kick your feet when you throw a fit?

You are wrong in this post also. I won't lower myself to your level to respond any further. You're too childish to converse with, so you just made my ignore list.