1k of 4k! 50 of 1k!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhodgeiii

Just where did you get that animated avatar, and what is it supposed to communicate? It has me laughing over here!

the Sibbie

Originally posted by jhodgeiii

Just where did you get that animated avatar, and what is it supposed to communicate? It has me laughing over here!
It's one of the best on the site (the game is really cool too)!! But I'll let Lucky answer for himself!

Lucky

Hall of Fame

I made the avatar from some cropped screenshots I took while watching StrongBad's "Trogdor - The Burninator" email. It's supposed to look like what happens in one part of the email (which is really a flash-type cartoon.) As someone pointed out, the two layers of the .gif aren't exactly lined up perfectly, but oh well. It gives it character! You can watch the flash and see the context at http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html Just "scroll" down and click on "Dragon" (I don't remember the exact URL to it off-hand.)

I'm glad you like it. :)

jhodgeiii

MOST EXCELLENT!

What a great laugh! That is definitely one of the funniest animations skits I have seen on the 'net.

I'll never look at your avatar the same again.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

MOST EXCELLENT!

What a great laugh! That is definitely one of the funniest animations skits I have seen on the 'net.

I've never look at your avatar the same again.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
Make sure to check out the rest of the Home Star site - its a riot! :chuckle:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
I've seen that site LOL It's funny :)

1k of 4k! 50 of 1k! has to be one of the most thought provoking BELs I've heard...

And Mr. Walt Brown is gunna be on Monday!! WooHoo!!~* I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.